12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

When you had them in your cart but didn't check your bank account and found out from your mom you had enough money to buy at 2 p.m.

Wierd. I was at sharpstown mall checking out the scene and talked to a few folks working at champs and footlocker they they all said all unclaimed shoes will be sent back. Orders from corporate. Don't know if they're lying or not.

Pretty sure I recall them doing the same thing during the blk/infra VI thread.

I've been at it all day maybe next time I see heads in here already selling for 330+ I had a chance at 270 was asking people in here if I should pull the trigger all I heard was crickets in here congrats to all who ate just wish I could have gotten at least one 8.5 or 9 oh well smfh

$270 is good, because you know in a year they'll be harder and more expensive to get.

I've been at it all day maybe next time I see heads in here already selling for 330+ I had a chance at 270 was asking people in here if I should pull the trigger all I heard was crickets in here congrats to all who ate just wish I could have gotten at least one 8.5 or 9 oh well smfh

damn, I haven't seen anything under 320 yet. Anything under 300 is a steal at this point

For those that successfully copped from FNL.

How long does it take for them to update your Winner's Circle points total? A few days?

If you have the iPhone app it updates it after a couple of days.

a lot better than waiting for the reward in the mail

I won the raffle at Niketown Chicago. Pickup hours were between 8 and 4.  I stopped by at 9 and the line was hundreds of people long.  Stopped by at 2:30 and the line was still a block long. I talked to a guy at the front of the line and he said he got there at 10:30 (i.e., a 4 hour wait).  So winning the raffle is really winning the right to wait in a 4 hour line in 38 degree temps. **** that. No general release shoe is worth that. From now on, I'm all bots all the time.

I just left. Waited 4 hours in the blistering cold for a winning raffle ticket.... Wow. My girl one too for me and I just told her to go cuz I wasn't trying to have her wait there for my extra pair. If I would have known that a winning raffle ticket required me to wait outside for that long I would have passed. I'm seriously done with all this crap. Not worth it, the shoes weren't worth it one bit. NT chicago needs some serious changes

Holy cow, props to you guys, because I couldn't do it. That's crazy.

Is their process that slow, or they have that many pairs?

Thank you ! 

For these pictures, I used the Canon T3i and switched between the Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 and Canon 50mm f/1.8. 
Nice. Thought it was nikon but I seen a Canon and nikon for 500 450 respectively. Are those worth it? Note 3 cam be tripping sometimes

After running around all morning I finally copped a 10.5 purchased from Hibbett Sports off of a kid for 340, if they cut the patent leather any lower on the 11s there won't be any left smh! Ah well I guess it's better than nothing @ all! Congrats to those who scored and the best of luck to those who are still on the hunt!!

:rofl: 11s got boys down here talking retirement. Homeboy drove an hour and waited 3 hours to get an unclaim 8.5. Then he say after he get the pantone pack resell or camping. And hasnt camped in 7 years. He is retiring. Say he can't do this **** no more. :lol:

Nice. Thought it was nikon but I seen a Canon and nikon for 500 450 respectively. Are those worth it? Note 3 cam be tripping sometimes
Yes, but I would recommend spend more on the lenses. 

A basic DSLR body is good enough to start out, but having a good lens can do you wonder when it comes to capturing images. 

Don't hesitate to ask if there's any question. 
happy.gif

We all feel that way. Luckily I got a call from a buddy I camped with during guaranteed tix for the 6s. Nerds is really exposing how desperate we can be. My last hobby I'm holding on to. But if it's like this when the Colombia 4s drop then I chucking the [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Yes, but I would recommend spend more on the lenses. 

A basic DSLR body is good enough to start out, but having a good lens can do you wonder when it comes to capturing images. 

Don't hesitate to ask if there's any question. :D
Damn so you spent like 1k on a camera? Like I need that type of quality you got. DM me if you shy about how much you spent

Back
Top Bottom