12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

nah, you're hurt 
laugh.gif
    jk

I can't believe NDC sped up the process in my shipping. The expected delivery date for my Legends was 12/29, I logged into my email too seeif my order from

FNL was updated with any progress, so I decided to check on my NDC pair and its delivery date got re-scheduled for Today. Woo pumped about it, 

they'll be here before my KB Red "Vipers" I ordered on Friday morning witch NDC gave me a 2-day delivery for free. My FNL pair says,Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later. I was hoping that my FNL pair would be here before my NDC pair, FNL pair is for my sons B-day that was on 12/18.

Looks like nike hooked up the west coasters this year which is pretty cool. East coast seems like it got regular shipping. Weds it is.

This thread is coming through yet again, holiday XI NT threads are the real MVP! :lol:

Since we're all doing it, my pair from Shiremore, England will be here before the pairs from memphis & Indy. :smokin

Nike cancels orders.  SNS is legit and good to do biz with.

I've never heard of Nike accepting payment and sending out order confirmation #s and then cancelling 2 days later.

It's happend to me thrice in two weeks on NDC and numerous times in FNL, FTL etc...

Last edited:
[h3]Your order from Sneakersnstuff.com could not be created.[/h3]
Hi!

Unfortunately your order could not be created. A product in your cart were sold out while you were completing your order. We will give you a full refund for your purchase, which may take up to 3 bank days depending of the payment method.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.

mean.gif

[h3]Your order from Sneakersnstuff.com could not be created.[/h3]
Hi!

Unfortunately your order could not be created. A product in your cart were sold out while you were completing your order. We will give you a full refund for your purchase, which may take up to 3 bank days depending of the payment method.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.

mean.gif
mad.gif
 Glad I still got my pair coming from EB though.  That's why I always try to get a backup pair just in case when I'm not sure if my orders on European websites are going through.

Last edited:
all yall wanna be the first to cop throw it in people face laugh talking bout easy cop then talking bout I ordered overseas because they gon sell ot too fast ooh okay them thangs getting canceled now yall gon learn today *kevin hart voice*

Like Bigj505 said, West coast got the plug this year. Witch is cool for a change since I usually don't recieve my Sat on-line orders tel the following Thurs, or Friday.

Right next 2 tha Pacific 2 be specific.  

all yall wanna be the first to cop throw it in people face laugh talking bout easy cop then talking bout I ordered overseas because they gon sell ot too fast ooh okay them thangs getting canceled now yall gon learn today *kevin hart voice*

:rofl:

Booo, my NDC order is still schedule for 12/29 according to UPS. Oh well. No big deal as I'm not wearing these for a while. 

Back
Top Bottom