12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't know what you guys are talking about west coast getting love from ndc regarding shipping.. my order isn't due to arrive until next monday 12/29 and i live in los angeles.

don't know what you guys are talking about west coast getting love from ndc regarding shipping.. my order isn't due to arrive until next monday 12/29 and i live in los angeles.
Looks like nike hooked up the west coasters this year which is pretty cool

Guess you are the only one that lives on the west coast

I got an email this morning from my order at Kickz.com UK site and it says my order will be delayed 3 days at the most because its on "backorder" which according to them means they have to get it from a different warehouse and then they will ship. So it seems as though my pair will be here but it will just take a lil longer to get here. I aint trippin im koo with waiting a few more days as long as I get my pair im good....

Im in san francisco and i have an eta of 12/29 also. I got an email from nike this morning saying NOW they offer free overnight shipping. Too bad

Last edited:
I tried to order on FNL but couldn't get past the splash page. When I finally got through they were OOS. Now its Monday and I haven't rec'd order confirmation or tracking, should I be worried?!?

Just a heads up for those of us that don't normally order from sites overseas, most are listed in UK or Euro sizes, so know what your size is when placing orders. Also unless the order is for under $200 or marked lower on it's claim form, there is a chance you maybe charged a customs fee upon delivery that will be owed to them.

You got your confirmation from Nike, be glad. Stop complaining. If it was a gift and you needed it to get here by Christmas, then complain 
laugh.gif

None of my pairs arrive before Christmas but it doesn't matter because none of them belong to me and they have to get shipped to the fam. So 2015 for them.

I tried to order on FNL but couldn't get past the splash page. When I finally got through they were OOS. Now its Monday and I haven't rec'd order confirmation or tracking, should I be worried?!?

WORRIED, MAD ,STRESS ,UNEASY UNCONFIDENT,HURT,ASHAMED ANOTHER WORD U CAN COME UP WITH U AINT GETTING YOUR KICKS BRUH

Back
Top Bottom