12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Hey guys....stop arguing about dumb and answer this question for me.

Are none of you mad that these shoes are basically the quality of a K-Mart shoe? The materials on this shoe are so cheap its ridiculous. When I held it in hand a few days before release I wasn't even that hype anymore about trying to get them.

Shoes have been like this for years now.

Hey guys....stop ******* arguing about dumb **** and answer this question for me.

Are none of you mad that these shoes are basically the quality of a K-Mart shoe? The materials on this shoe are so cheap its ridiculous. When I held it in hand a few days before release I wasn't even that hype anymore about trying to get them.

Held a GS size yesterday. Quality was awful. Felt and looked like plastic.

I use my credit card all the time to get cash back on my purchases. Then pay them off before interest gets in.

I have around 80k available in credit but I am cash poor. But I love the reward programs I have with CCs.

This whole notion of not using a credit card is absurd. And some people need to learn what debt actually is. You do realize cash itself is a form of debt?
I never said not to use a CC but the cash advance.    Just cash advancing for shoes?  That makes no sense to me.  

I am happy you have a high CC available credit.  But I am more worried about bank, investments, 401K than some guy's random CC debt availability.   You, with most cards, get the rewards when you pay that amount off....not when charge is incurred. So I also enjoy the rewards :smile:

You can make fun of me not having to cash advance to buy shoes.  I can laugh at the other Joe having to.  It really doesn't bother me.

But you about to start something dumb.....
To answer your question tho it feels fine to me I have no complaints even how good the Jumpman is stitched. Wanna talk about bad quality we can talk military 4s and FR 5s

I never said not to use a CC but the cash advance.    Just cash advancing for shoes?  That makes no sense to me.  

I am happy you have a high CC available credit.  But I am more worried about bank, investments, 401K than some guy's random CC debt availability.   You, with most cards, get the rewards when you pay that amount off....not when charge is incurred. So I also enjoy the rewards :smile:

You can make fun of me not having to cash advance to buy shoes.  I can laugh at the other Joe having to.  It really doesn't bother me.
What you do for a living sir?

You're still assuming he has no choice but to use CC. you are lols.

Last edited:
The "leather" on these shoes is some of the worst I've ever felt. I don't know what the hell that actually is. Just overall looks like one of the cheaper shoes you could find yet people are paying an arm and a leg for these things trying to get them.

I thought the quality of the black infrared 6's was great...these are a huge step down.

Last edited:
You, with most cards, get the rewards when you pay that amount off....not when charge is incurred. So I also enjoy the rewards :smile:
You seem to be talking out of your *** with this comment. Credit card are not incentivizing people to pay off amount, how are they going to make their money? The rewards are for when charge is incurred, giving them the potential of making money(interest) off of debt.

Last edited:
bruh i refinance my moms house to cawp that pack

am i gon make it bruhs?
can i get my PEAR bruh?
mean.gif

The "leather" on these shoes is some of the worst I've ever felt. I don't know what the hell that actually is. Just overall looks like one of the cheaper shoes you could find yet people are paying an arm and a leg for these things trying to get them.

I thought the quality of the black infrared 6's was great...these are a huge step down.

Agreed. By lookin at the infrared 6s I would have thought the 11's would be great and the Gammas last year I think are of good quality as well. These tho...yikes. Nike went cheap as hell and I'm sure there are 2 to 3 restocks coming. Prolly a full one too like they did with the Bred 11s. Nike knew this shoe would fly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Order 2 out of 3 pairs from Finishline and 1 will be delivered today and the other will be delivered tomorrow. They were only ordered a few minutes apart. 
roll.gif

So you can cop multiples on FNL? No wonder online is such a ***** to get through. I swear that company sucks so bad...

Thread is par for the course I see...
There are only but so many shipping status questions to be asked, or reseller rants to go on LOL. Once most 'pears' get delivered we can proceed with quality complaints. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
I never understood the whole confirmation/shipping phase of each thread. I mean, what's the purpose here? We know you copped, a minute by minute report isn't needed 
laugh.gif
. But that's just me.

Somebody put up the gif of the guy beating the dead horse.

Back
Top Bottom