12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

mean.gif

Picked up my NDC pair from the UPS hub today.

My driver usually runs late in the afternoon and I didn't feel like planning my day around waiting.

With all the package thefts going on, I wasn't taking a chance today.  

Picked up my NDC pair from the UPS hub today.

My driver usually runs late in the afternoon and I didn't feel like planning my day around waiting.

With all the package thefts going on, I wasn't taking a chance today.  
Did you change the delivery method while the package was in transit? Or do you have all your UPS packages held at the station?

You seem to be talking out of your *** with this comment. Credit card are not incentivizing people to pay off amount, how are they going to make their money? The rewards are for when charge is incurred, giving them the potential of making money(interest) off of debt.
. Not off my Amex. I need your card. Benefits come on once i pay. Not when incurred. Even checked terms before posting. So no, not talking out of my ***. Every card is different. Of course they want you tor keep a balance and pay 15%. Duh. I don't let em make $ off me like you like do. They can make it fr the merchant but not me. Keep living that credit life my friend. They need suckers like you.

Did you change the delivery method while the package was in transit? Or do you have all your UPS packages held at the station?
Took the advice from some of the members here and signed up for UPS myChoice.

Made the change during transit.  

I live outside Memphis, so my window of opportunity is very slim.

Had a real bad issue with UPS during the infrared 6 release.  

Will be doing this for all future pick-ups now

Is anyone else pretty disappointed by the quality of these?

Those remastered retros in 2015 couldn't come quicker because it just feels like JB is getting sloppier every year with their quality all while raising the prices and killing my wallet!

Rant over ^^

I have a few more I want to get this coming up 2015. Then im out. Ill follow and speak on NT but as far as buying more shoes, no. Ill focus on older models.

Just picked mine up at my local FedEx. Gonna be a nice surprise for the wife Christmas morning, she thinks I was only able to get mine! Both pair seem to be pretty flawless. I will admit I like the shade of the gs sole a little more than the men's pair. But, I'm happy with them.

View media item 1317872

I'm finally back from recovery. Time to catch up on all the news. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

you think the Legend Blues will be worth a lot in a few years. contemplating selling my extra size 12 because i just bought the GoF pack but I keep telling myself not to sell them. Ahhhh

how have you been bro?
My health declined dramatically when another disc in my spine fractured and required another extensive surgery and recovery.

Thanks for asking. How have you been?

Last edited:
JB really went all out with all the extra tissue paper and random paper in the shoe box, surprised they didnt ship these in the huge box like they did the 13s

Back
Top Bottom