12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I just read the retirement thread...... talk about getting hit with some old hard facts. Now it really has me feeling some type of way.....

Just picked mine up at my local FedEx. Gonna be a nice surprise for the wife Christmas morning, she thinks I was only able to get mine! Both pair seem to be pretty flawless. I will admit I like the shade of the gs sole a little more than the men's pair. But, I'm happy with them.
Yea the adult soles look like dirty dish water
mean.gif

So my brother just sent me this picture of his pair. I guess his got skipped in the QC step.
damn, why i checked mine prior to leaving the store...those would have been returned...i know they would have given me flack cuz everybody had their winning ticket stapled to the box before you even walked in ...i wouldnt have walked out with that pair...wow....customer service and %20off is the best u can do...i'd probably sell those... 
alien.gif

Sleeping in on Saturdays and enjoying all that extra cash..... At least for me :wink:

I was thinking in far depth as in getting rid of the previous years drops.

4lab5 collection, concord's, lb lances both black and white. the first aj1x sb release, sport blue 3s, retro 3 infrareds, brazil pack, penny pack, I mean the whole this yr collection and just let it go man. I know me though doing this is going to be crucial like im going into a bankrupty dispute lol. but reading what I just read, man..... took to heart real hard but it was truth.

I just got my Tracking # and email from Kickz website on my delayed pair. I should be getting my pair on Friday the 26th. Not bad for being delayed on backorder from them and still managing to get them this week....

Sleeping in on Saturdays and enjoying all that extra cash..... At least for me
wink.gif
I was thinking in far depth as in getting rid of the previous years drops.

4lab5 collection, concord's, lb lances both black and white. the first aj1x sb release, sport blue 3s, retro 3 infrareds, brazil pack, penny pack, I mean the whole this yr collection and just let it go man. I know me though doing this is going to be crucial like im going into a bankrupty dispute lol. but reading what I just read, man..... took to heart real hard but it was truth.
I know the feeling, i just woke and realized that this is getting old. It will be hard for me to give away certain pairs because, its so much that went to getting them.. My lost is my nephew gain

Picked mine up today from FedEx. No flaws or quality issues to complain about 
happy.gif
 (i'll save you the same pickup photos that everyone's posting now)

The only thing I'm getting tired of is (on all Nikes) is peeling that dumb size sticker off the insole before you rock them. They never want to come off easily and end up shredding and leaving the white backing on the insole.

It's not a quality issue but for those of with pairs in hand already, do these seem super stiff to you on foot compared to other recently released 11's? It's like there's a metal shank placed in the midsole.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ this is why i stick only to online releases and if i miss out i miss out...nothing is that serious to lose your life especially some jordans :smh:

Any way you slice it, concords marked the time when shoes started selling out for almost every release. It's not an opinion. Its a fact.
I can't agree with this, the Tokyo 4, quai, year of the hare, db 3s and others released that year also, just like now all those shoes sold out instantly.

you just listed limited shoes.

he's talking general release...

Back
Top Bottom