12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

btw did we ever figure out why these are releasing on a tuesday?
sick.gif
These release on the 20th. The Ultimate Gift of Flight Pack releases on the 23rd.

ugh! how do i secure a pair? any hook ups on Long island?? been out the game for 2 years, but damn i need these

Taking the time to make a fake receipt is hilarious to me, but that one does look fake :lol: :lol:.

a nike store receipt a month before release? receipt looks FAKE as hell. sad that some idiot will fall for it :smh:

@vampire xtc, do you remember around how many gammas were distributed to HOH 34th? Just wondering if more pairs of these will be distributed in the NY/NJ area

just over 600

and yes there are more columbias than gammas by A LOT actually

as i said a few pages back HOH 34th is set to have near 1K pairs of mens columbia

as apposed to just over 600 they had for gammas last year

also to clear up some stuff

finishline staten island gets the most pairs on the entire staten island out of any store
but its nothing compared to manhattan stores

however they do in fact hold and back door pairs

and are the main supplier for a certain re sell website which im sure he will be pissed that i mentioned this

but if you mad guess what

we know your back dooring outta finishline in kings plaza also

so regardless of the allocation a VERY large portion is held off due to payola

if fnl does the draft however it would negate this so lets see
What's the website. Let it be known. Let it gooooo. Let it gooooo. Can't hold it back anymoooooooreee.

Just did the research on Googlemaps and comically, there is only 1 FtL, Champs, FL, and FA.  And they're all in the Staten Island mall.  Everything else is either in the city or in NJ.  And, knowing most people, they're going to just stick to the island if they drive because they figure it's a wash.  After tax, in NYC, these joints will be $217.75.  Toll on the Goethals, Bayonne, and Outerbridge Crossings is $12 into NY, but free heading into NJ, and $14 on the Verrazano into Brooklyn, but free into SI.  Thank God I just have to deal with two buses to Willowbrook and theres a Kicks USA by me.  Hopefully these will be produced with the same numbers as the Gamma 11's of last year.  The game is ridiculous now.

to be honest staten island is the worst place to attempt for shoes

they are not classified as a high volume so their allocation is normally far lower than anywhere

plus the mall as you said is the only location for shoes

these stores are about a 2-3 mil account which is insanely low compared to the other markets

comparrison HOH 34th is considered a 35 million dollar account(and growing)

the only reason the FNL in staten gets the most pairs is because of its grouping and proximity to another fnl

which is rather far so its allocation is raised

for example the HOH in the mall gets say 115 pairs of a shoe

then fnl will have 300 pairs(or more) and the most on the entire island in fact more pairs then the grouping of all the other stores combined in the mall

this alone makes any raffle on the island tough as hell and we didnt even factor in employee holds or if a manager holds back anything etc..

if its something thats real limited say a HOH only drop that staten island account either will not carry it at all or if they do will be allocated like 7-8 pairs IF that many

the lowest allocations in that mall are champs and footaction for shoes

but on a side note that footaction there is a very large "urban account" so they are allocated more apparel than anything and not just basketball stuff this includes stance socks or hustle gang clothing etc...

they are sent MASS amounts of clothing its crazy but they sell it big time there

but anyway

if you live on staten island your best bet is finihline or literally going into the jersey market or brooklyn for a raffle instead

Vamp with the info. Salute always. I down size the allocation to a half or quarter with you numbers down here

depending on the market your in that would be a good educated guess i suppose

nyc/nj is always the highest allocation in the country so the numbers are always huge here

Just called over to my local FNL and the guy wouldn't tell anything other than they were releasing the shoe. Asked about a raffle and he told me to check Instagram...

Interesting about Staten Island backdooring pairs..... Good thing I don't live in NY or I would've called their DM.

ehh not that simple technically

backdooring is not necessarily literally out the back door

in fact its more often than not the front door lol

so what they do is this..

allocation comes in and manager pulls lets say 50 pairs for 1 person

they sell the rest as usual

this location is famous for FCFS no matter the release so its "sold out" rather early in the morning on release day

as the day progresses the person the 50 is held for comes for the shoes normally in a group of 4-5 people

then its like a bucket system

1 cops heads to the car next cops does the same then first person re walks back in and cops again

etc..

so 10 trips for all 50 pairs in a grouping of 5

that way its looks like a normal transaction and no one is walking around with crazy bags and pairs at a single time because that draws attention

also these transactions are ALWAYS cash only transaction no credit/debit or rewards points used because thats traceable in the system

a DM can run last 4 digits on card and name of a customer and see all transaction ran through the store so if someone pops on say infared drop day 10 times boom busted

so cash is the way to go

also proving this is going on with the system used above is a tough sell and any manager will pull the "people mad because they struck out is all" card

this stuff normally goes on with a manager cut in on the resell or they are getting 20-50 per pair on the side

so a store manger in the HOH FA champs etc.. family makes about 50K a year depending on volume of store(could be higher)

then say 20 a pair per drop etc..

that money builds up

its ****** for the general consumer but it is what it is

Lets get 

Thank you for the information. SALUTE!

You are speaking bible about the these yellowing quickly. That's my problem with Jordan XI "Concords" and "Columbia" is that once air, dirt, or water touch those soles they yellow so quick. That's why I wanted the Air Jordan XI "Play-offs" so bad because of the red soles. My first pair of Jordan XI Concords from 2001 (below) look like someone peed on them, real talk. I get soooooo mad when I look at them because that is the only shoe that I own that looks so dogged, and I hardly ever wore these shoes and I have never rocked a dirty pair of sneakers. So these have been sitting for at least 8 years. I haven't even worn my 2011 "Concords" yet because I'm scared of them turning yellow like my 2001 ones (below).
That's all well and good but to me it's like complaining about the shoes creasing. We all know what these shoes do, wear the shoes, enjoy the shoes. As a matter of fact the off color of the soles over time give them a certain amount of character. The concords remain the only shoe that sustains break neck ability DS, VNDS or dogged......IMO 

Back
Top Bottom