12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

raffles are horrible

you can def strike out at all spots

you prolly won't but it's def possible

guaranteed tickets is the only move Id make but kids will be outta school and will swarm with ease

Guaranteed tickets is like camping out for a XI release.

Man this wait is getting real annoying just knowing that my pair is chilling in the store waiting for me. I mean if I'm trying at 21 different stores I should have a pair. Wouldn't you guys say I should at least get a call from one lol. If not I guess that's a sign to quit the game.
We'll nobody forced u to go to 21 different stores or to put your pair on hold. There will be folks who just wake up that release day morning and cop online and never have to go anywhere.

Last edited:
depends on what day they hand out tickets

I've walked in stores with no lines plenty of times and got a ticket and dipped

plus if you do stand in line you know a week in advance whether you have the shoe or not

lining up on rd can have you in line for hours and still strike out

so guaranteed is still the move

Last edited:

plus if you do stand in line you know a week in advance whether you have the shoe or not

More power to you guys, but aint no way I can wait in a line for a shoe or a guaranteed ticket.

I've done guaranteed tickets for kicks that weren't desirable.

But you aren't doing guaranteed tickets for a XI at Christmas time without standing in line for hours.

I've done guaranteed tickets for kicks that weren't desirable.

But you aren't doing guaranteed tickets for a XI at Christmas time without standing in line for hours.
This.  My time is just worth too much to myself to waste hours in a line.  Not hating on anyone who chooses to do so but its just crazy

Last edited:

gauranteed is def the move. Raffles Monday n Tuesday but u don't kno until thrusday or Friday if you won. Gauranteed if I get it, I'll be locked in on Wednesday, then have the option to still camp at fcfs spots on release day.

Most places here have eliminated FCFS for more popular releases, because raffles eliminate a lot of the problems with them.

Plus with a hundred plus people waiting, you're paying for increased security presence.

This.  My time is just worth too much to myself to waste hours in a line.  Not hating on anyone who chooses to do so but its just crazy

Standing in the cold for more than 30 minutes, much less dudes doing it 8 to 16 hours :smh:

I'd rather pay for some gas and drive to raffle spots for an hour or two..

in houston ghost chairs are real

most cats aren't even in line

they put a chair down and dip

online is becoming worst than waiting in line these days

I have my pair already, I'm just speaking the reality of the easiest way to guarantee a pair

in houston ghost chairs are real

most cats aren't even in line

they put a chair down and dip

online is becoming worst than waiting in line these days

I have my pair already, I'm just speaking the reality of the easiest way to guarantee a pair
this is why I'm glad I have a plethora of mall options, ghost chairs can only "camp" for 2hrs at most. N props to yal that get through online! I can wait two hours in a "real" line, but I have no patience for that online ish.

raffles are horrible

you can def strike out at all spots

you prolly won't but it's def possible

guaranteed tickets is the only move Id make but kids will be outta school and will swarm with ease
I struck outta 7 stores for the gammas last year so lol yup def possible

Yeah there will be no FCFS at all around here so raffles it is especially because no guaranteed tickets either. Went through that last year thinking gammas wouldn't be a issue an never again. I don't camp anymore either too much drama but I hear ya. I just figure 21 stores mean higher chances to grab 1 pair an that's all I want.

Guaranteed tickets is like camping out for a XI release.
Essentially because it practically is camping for the kicks. Only thing guaranteed is freezing my *** off in mass. Ghost chairs don't mean ish here.

Yal boys need to get fat n move to Miami tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Idk about the fat part but I have been to Florida for 2 weeks wish I stayed. Camp life I'm sure is nothing out there. As far as the online that is too much time to waste to then 2 hours later not have a pair. Normally I don't mind paying a bit extra after RD but I'm real down wit teamretail for these.

Yal boys need to get fat n move to Miami tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm trying to 
tired.gif

Weird where I'm at Champs doing FCFS on the 14th. One Hibbets doing raffle on the 15th and other Hibbets doing FCFS on 18th that's odd. JJ and DTLR same o same. My FNL can't confirm raffle on the 14, say they keep changing up......calling again on Weds  and both FTL got the busy phone lines early. Going to the mall later on today for face to face answers.

On ebay a pre order has sold 90 pairs at 400 a pop....

thats around 12k profit after fees if hes getting at retail 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom