12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

between my cousin and I we are 0-12 so far on stores we know called for sure... still have 3 tickets each left hopefully we get one of those. In htown btw.. maybe i should've camped out at the galllo on saturday for a guaranteed ticket lol

Dudes want there's first day. i definitely want to inspect quality. Plus I don't want to pay for 2 days shipping in order to have them before I go out of town. i'll cop a pair online for sure though if I strikeout via the raffles
Nike does free 2 day shipping on Jordans that release before Christmas, they sent me a free 2 day shipping code today. 

LOL at cats with 80 raffle tickets, but I can't knock your hustle. I'm just not going to disturb my family members and have them out with me collecting raffle tickets. I stay close to one mall with 3 stores getting 11s, only one with my size. So if champs dont call me it will be online or bust. Don't like these enough to pay over retail. I only filled out 2 tickets a 9 for my homie at footlocker and a 15 for myself at champs. Shockingly foot locker called me for the 9 earlier and while I was typing this champs just called me for my 15.  Guess I will get to spend saturday morning helping the home team out with their pairs online. 

Good luck on Saturday everyone 

Hopefully many people don't know :smile:

this is the 3rd largest city in the usa. 2nd largest blk population behind nyc.a  large hispanic community. just a bazillion people. jordan played here. u think people dont know? 

honestly i would never think nordstroms would have these. so i get what he means i think.

I knew Nordstroms carries Jordans, but you have to think of all the hassle trying to get there from different parts of the city. I'm just going to wait for my raffles and stick to online. If unsuccessful, then it's cool because I like to buy and wear. I can't see myself wearing this shoe during the winter here in Chicago... Plus I'm sure it's going to restock at a later time.(

0-2 so far
Might be 0-4
Just waiting to strike out at fnl
laugh.gif
this

Anyone trying to double up on these...? Or already won multiple raffles...?
I got a few guaranteed pairs, only one in my size but I want two. My boy got one in my size, so I going to try and get his size so we can switch if need be if not I will just take his and owe him one

has kanye ever been spotted in some XIs?
nerd.gif
Nope

And if he has there's not enough "pics of him in dope 'fits' " to get that crowd excited.

Them dudes won't cop no kicks unless there's mad pictures of Kanye wearing different outfits to show them how to rock the kicks 
roll.gif

I feel you. Plus you don't gotta deal with those shipping nightmares.

But I'm looking at it like this.

1) This is a massive GR

2) The XI is a hood booger sneaker. Them dudes don't know nothing bout coppin online

3) Kanye never wore these so the KTT crowd is out of the equation here

4) Only real comp is resellers, dudes with bots, and greedy dudes

FNL or NDC will definitely net anybody 1 or 2 pairs of these. I'd be foolish to leave my house to cop these .

Plus I wear glasses bruh. Skeets aint safe for me on a release like this. 

I love how naive some of you are :lol:

In 2014 you think people on the hood don't know about buying online :lol: Like they don't have iPhones and cable.

The pizza will have double salt on it on Saturday

Just got a call from Nike San Francisco. NTSF came through for the 3rd straight year! Pick up time is 6am - 4pm.

Getting the NT fitted hat this morning and now this phone call made my day.

Back
Top Bottom