12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

For everyone that ordered through finish line and didn't get shipping confirmations yet. Check through the website mine shows shipped with a ups tracking number but no email yet. My order went through online at 12:47pm est on fnl.com using my card.
Thanks. I can finally relax better knowing fnl.com didn't cancel my order.

I hate UPS though. I think they have some of the laziest drivers. They always would leave my packages on the door in plain sight for anyone to steal, or when I'm at home they would still leave packages without even knocking on the door.
mad.gif

Of all the XIs that were released starting with Space Jams and ending with the Legends Blues, the Gammas were the only pair I didn't go for. Not hating on them, just didn't like them.

Are you guys gonna wear em now?.. Im saving til' spring/summer .. Idk y but i usually wear darkers shoes in fall/winter.. Im been rockn bc3s and gatorade uptempos like i only got two pairs of shoes lol..

I couldnt get through on fnl website until 1 pm yesterday, completed purchase.. Got order confirmation.. But still have yet to receive shippin conf.... Possibly lAter today is what im thinking(hoping) since it hasnt been technically 24hrs yet..

Check ... Track my order on finish line.com and put your order # and zip code. My shipping Info appears ups tracking but I didn't get my shipping confirmation yet. I placed my order online at 12:47pm est . Hope that helps

what if
Are you guys gonna wear em now?.. Im saving til' spring/summer .. Idk y but i usually wear darkers shoes in fall/winter.. Im been rockn bc3s and gatorade uptempos like i only got two pairs of shoes lol..

I prolly rock mine for christmas take pregnancy pics with my wife and stock em white get dirty easy

My pair from Kickz.com status changed to shipped... I'll probably be getting that pair before I get the pair from Nike.com

gammas and these go together like peas and carrots. the people hating on the gammas, are just that.... haters.
Gammas are trash but to each his own... #hater

Last edited:
Considering how hype the 11's are right now, do ya'll think I could find someone that'll trade me for my Masterpiece Kobes?

Considering how hype the 11's are right now, do ya'll think I could find someone that'll trade me for my Masterpiece Kobes?

these trade posts are all subjective. you just need to find someone that wants the trade.

Back
Top Bottom