12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This has been pure laughs

Tbh...... Dressing well doesnt = $$$ spent

I wear joggers, jeans, and camo...

Im 27 and a grown man with his own stuff house car blah blah blah adult hood

I just learn to breeze over the comments about joggers and the such.

We all have diffrent taste in fashion and a market of diffrent clothes to reflect such, hence this allows people to express their fashion as they see fit.

No harm no foul. People will hate joggers idk why u care what another man does or wear but hey. And then we will clown #NTdenim

I guess it's full cycle?

LA? Who said I was from LA. Why don't you guys read posts before opening your mouth. I Actually live in SF. Young fairfax kid? Wow, you idiots amaze me more and more.

I don't think any young kid has done what I have in 2014. We'll just keep it at that. Half of you guys that talk Shi*** still live at home. Lmao.
what did you do in 2014.

don't let the haters bring you down b

My Hanon Shop order may be coming tomorrow. I added the tracking number from them to USPS tracking and it worked. Just a heads up.

what did you do in 2014.

don't let the haters bring you down b

More haters will come out so I'll keep that on the low. They won't, more annoying than anything else.

Let's put this talk behind us and get back to these 11's. Seems like most people ate on this release. Always good to see people winning.

Last edited:
LA? Who said I was from LA. Why don't you guys read posts before opening your mouth. I Actually live in SF. Young fairfax kid? Wow, you idiots amaze me more and more.

I don't think any young kid has done what I have in 2014. We'll just keep it at that. Half of you guys that talk Shi*** still live at home. Lmao.
What have you done in 2014 bro

More haters will come out so I'll keep that on the low. They won't, more annoying than anything else.

Let's put this talk behind us and get back to these 11's. Seems like most people ate on this release. Always good to see people winning.

Probably the one thing you kept on the low all 2014.

I buy limited tees that no one wears at teefury for $10 and always gets asked where i got em lol
For real.

I bought like 50 random HQ tees at some outlet Dillards in Council Bluffs, IA like 3 years ago at an average of like 7 bucks a pop.

Only reason I've bought tees since is because I put on like 20lbs and I'm too fat for them.

I've bought Kusopop tees for under $10, quality is friggin amazing and the Japanese designs are awsome.

Wow glad I don't have a girlfriend right now, when I do get one I hope she doesn't do anything like that.  I would have just left the girl alone, go home, clean them the best way I can, and play Injustice, Mortal Kombat, and GTA V to blow off steam; don't harm female thats the lowest thing you could do, be the man and do the right thing!
wow do me and you have stuff in common! What's you name on the ps3, do you play on the ps3 or xbox360? And I would be pissed off if that happend to me so your right playing mortal kombat is the way to go because I'll just pick smoke and pick a female character that looks most like my date/ girlfriend and do a fatality on her *** til me fingers brake!

What have you done in 2014 bro

Should I be worried about these fibers from the shoelace coming apart? This is after the first lace.
Yes, just get some Black and Neon green Angelus Paint and rub it on the Patent Leather of the right shoe. Then put your thumb over the Jumpman on the left shoe, while pulling out the laces, the fibers should return to normal.

wow do me and you have stuff in common! What's you name on the ps3, do you play on the ps3 or xbox360? And I would be pissed off if that happend to me so your right playing mortal kombat is the way to go because I'll just pick smoke and pick a female character that looks most like my date/ girlfriend and do a fatality on her *** til me fingers brake!
I play on 360 man and my GT is SS GOKU 15

Yes, just get some Black and Neon green Angelus Paint and rub it on the Patent Leather of the right shoe. Then put your thumb over the Jumpman on the left shoe, while pulling out the laces, the fibers should return to normal.

Don't divulge OG secrets bruh

Back
Top Bottom