12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

cool story bro.

nobody really gives a crap when you joined. postcount and join date should not matter. ive read too many posts here about that. what are we, 12? how many posts did you start with when you made your account? 0. everyone has to start somewhere. stop trying to use this as a reason to think youre any better than others on this forum when in reality you started the at the same exact place. from the bottom, ho.

LMAO the guy who decided on his own free will to post on a PUBLIC FORUM trying to "lowkey" brag about how awesome he did in 2014, now wants to act like other members on this PUBLIC FORUM are being nosy by asking him what he did in 2014. dont want people asking? dont post it then. douchebag.

real dudes who are doing real things show it. posers (thats you) come on here and talk about it and then tell you not to ask about it. so youre right, what you did in 2014, i would never do.

people who dont matter to me cant push my buttons. how can they? they dont matter. but i do enjoy schooling kids like you. gotta know u to care what u think. dont gotta know u to call you on on being a snobby jerk.

No one bragged about it. It was a response to someone else's comment. For the 100th time, reading is key. Learn to do this. And what were you right about? Pointing the finger when I'm wrong, explain to me what I was wrong about? This will be good.

???

Originally Posted by jg1980

No one bragged about it.
I don't think any young kid has done what I have in 2014. We'll just keep it at that. Half of you guys that talk Shi*** still live at home. Lmao.
the person you were responding to wasnt questioning wether you were doing good or bad in life. he was clowning you cause he thought paying 200 for a shirt you call exclusive is dumb. u just decided to pull out the "im doing better than most of you in 2014, yall still live at home" card. whats that got to do with him clowning you for overpaying for an "exclusive" shirt? nothing really.

Last edited:
the person you were responding to wasnt questioning wether you were doing good or bad in life. he was clowning you cause he thought paying 200 for a shirt you call exclusive is dumb. u just decided to pull out the "im doing better than most of you in 2014, yall still live at home" card. whats that got to do with him clowning you for overpaying for an "exclusive" shirt? nothing really.
This fools a clown. F him. All internet talk. But on the real tho......who cares what yall two are talking about. Let's talk about these shoes and how i had 15 charges from finishline on release day. Stupid fnl. Take my damn money

This fools a clown. F him. All internet talk. But on the real tho......who cares what yall two are talking about. Let's talk about these shoes and how i had 15 charges from finishline on release day. Stupid fnl. Take my damn money
how many pairs did you actually manage to get with those 15 charges? lol thats 3 grand held hostage by FNL

What part of L.A. you from?

Only L.A. folks who think spending $200 on a t-shirt are insecure lames.

You must be a fairfax kid or a hollywood bop.

"exclusive pieces" :lol:

LA? Who said I was from LA. Why don't you guys read posts before opening your mouth. I Actually live in SF. Young fairfax kid? Wow, you idiots amaze me more and more.

I don't think any young kid has done what I have in 2014. We'll just keep it at that. Half of you guys that talk Shi*** still live at home. Lmao.
Actually this is where it was brought up. Must've failed at paying attention in school.

You guys must not live real life or live in really suburban/rural areas. Most out here in SF have no problem spending $200 on a shirt. Why are you worried about what one person spends? Is it because u don't got money to blow like that? you guys don't understand real life. If you think spending $50 on a shirt is a lot then you don't get out much past FTL, FNL, FA.

Last edited:

What part of L.A. you from?

Only L.A. folks who think spending $200 on a t-shirt are insecure lames.

You must be a fairfax kid or a hollywood bop.

"exclusive pieces" 
laugh.gif

LA? Who said I was from LA. Why don't you guys read posts before opening your mouth. I Actually live in SF. Young fairfax kid? Wow, you idiots amaze me more and more.

Actually this is where it was brought up. Must've failed at paying attention in school.
i dont live at home. but i like many others in this thread, still think you are an idiot for paying 200 for that "exclusive" shirt. but its your money, waste it on things you want.

just dont try to make it seem like the rest of us have **** lives that dont compare to all the great things youve done in 2014 just because you choose to spend 200 on a shirt with a brand u bet $1000 nobody else has heard of. the dude was wrong for assuming where you live and whatnot, ill give u that one though.

You guys must not live real life or live in really suburban/rural areas. Most out here in SF have no problem spending $200 on a shirt. Why are you worried about what one person spends? Is it because u don't got money to blow like that? you guys don't understand real life. If you think spending $50 on a shirt is a lot then you don't get out much past FTL, FNL, FA.
You are right, but actually real life is about making ends meet.  

I spent $50,000 on sneakers last year.. Am I an idiot?

I spent $40,000 on my wife's handbags & accessories last year, am I an idiot?

I spent about $30,000 on clothing for myself, am I an idiot? This doesn't include my wife or son.

No, I'm someone who likes to work hard and play hard. Spend like today is my last day.

Last edited:
You guys are saying a whole lot of nothing. Want to argue over non sense pm each other.

I spent about $30,000 on clothing for myself, am I an idiot? This doesn't include my wife or son.
damn!! get that bread!!!

No, I'm someone who likes to work hard and play hard. Spend like today is my last day.
yes, yes, and yes.

but like i told you over pm, its your bread, spend it the way u like. just try to be a bit more humble.

Oh wait there's more...

I bought a million dollar condo in SF, am I an idiot?

I bought club seats to the new 49ers stadium for 60k, am I an idiot?

Last edited:
I mean there are wealthy people here but they don't drop numbers, the people who usually talk about what they have and what others don't aren't used to money.

Last edited:
I mean there are wealthy people here but they don't drop numbers, the people who usually talk about what they have and what others don't aren't used to money.

Trust me, I don't talk out of my ***. Care to spend a day with me in the city and watch me blow money. Feel free

Well people wanted to know and now they don't. Lmao
i would still like to hear what other things you have. i dont mind. if u really are telling the truth, thats awesome. just dont look down on others while u do so.

i live in ny. sandyhook has taught me that lesson.

Last edited:

Trust me, I don't talk out of my ***. Care to spend a day with me in the city and watch me blow money. Feel free
Been there done that, you won't be showing me anything new. You want to impress me do something good with your money.

Back
Top Bottom