12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Could have had for $50 if Nike decided to remember my gift cards. 
mean.gif

I copped a pair this weekend at F23 here in Houston. They still had pairs left today when I went there during my lunch break. Surprise that they where still icy. Not as icy like when they first dropped.

was just browsin through snkrs app for the kobe V FTB, saw this when i refreshed and ended up coppin :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah, man. Shout out to the man (headkick520) above who said Nike SF had them. I was just browsing this thread after they sold out online. I copped a pair in size 12. They said they have plenty of stock when I called about 40 minutes ago. Probably sell out slowly over the next 2 days.

They even asked how I found out they restocked as Nike Twitter nor Nike headquarters did not announce anything.. I mentioned that few blogs said Nike.com restocked and then I browsed this thread and headkick520 basically helped me cop a pair. There was no official announcement. This was meant as a "secret" restock per the employees. They restocked specifically cause UNC in the Championship game supposedly.

View media item 1980240View media item 1980241

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom