#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

I think this thread is allowed, since it's less than a week away.

Should a great game. There's been a lot of talking this summer from both sides, but I think they'll all shut up and play a great game.
I'm going with Oregon by 14+. Chip Kelly will develop a gameplan to maximize our players' abilities and get us in the endzone more than enough times
pimp.gif

jeremiah+masoli4.png

Kellen%20Moore.jpg;jsessionid=3013201974BCB0AD57ED710C2CCAF4BD

{Metallica} So close, not matter how faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar {Metallica}

Definitely going out and getting wrecked for this game.

Can't $#%%%$# wait for this game, I might be going but either way its going to be epic. I think Oregon takes care of business here and gets revenge fromlast year.

Intriguing game. I always love seeing a decent BCS school play a hyped mid major. Those new UO jerseys are something serious
pimp.gif

gonna be a great game, some good ol' redemption for masoli. Mofo had a late hit that took him outta the game last year. Now it's payback time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sucks about the smurf turf though
mad.gif
sick.gif

Looking forward to it. That & the NC State-South Carolina game.

Do all of Oregon's new jerseys have those terrible feathers on the shoulders?

Need the ducks to win to keep the Pac-9 Pac-10 strong so SC can get some computer points when they stompthem out later this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Looking forward to it. That & the NC State-South Carolina game.

Do all of Oregon's new jerseys have those terrible feathers on the shoulders?
I'm not sure about that. However i think that this
3811545503_171ee86d0b.jpg

looks better than this,
oregonfootballuniform.jpg

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

Boise State in a laugher.

What makes you think this ? is it the fact that Boise lost more starters from last years team? Or is it that we will actually have our starting QB this year?

should be interesting with boise's new O-Line and Oregon's new D-Line.
Oregon has a very good linebacking corps. I'm excited to see how they play this season.

and LaMichael James...cannot wait to see this dude with the rock in his hands
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom