#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
the Vid def shows the fans were way outta line and outta control. Great post. U know, I woulda wanted to whup dude $@* too.

blount got baited by the man..nothing happens to them and his college career is over smh.....
smh.gif
.....foul @#$%

Originally Posted by 18key

And people had the audacity to tell us Oregon fans to stay classy
grin.gif

Like EnEye said, I cant blame Blount if Hout really said what people are reporting. I know I'd have gone further than a punch if he went out of his way to say '(racial slur), how's your (dead family member)?' with my temper
ohwell.gif

FREE BLOUNT

Your dude lost his temper after getting is butt stomped and having his words shoved back into his mouth. He couldn't handle it. And paid the price. Way tomake the most of the biggest exposure you'll receive all year.

Stay classy.

Blount overreacted badly (no excuse for the punch unless what Hout allegedly said is true), but still no excuse for the fans to do what they did, those fansdeserve some type of punishment

Good read...but from the video where he slaps him on the shoulder pad i'm pretty sure Hout says "theres your %%$ whoopin" just from what ithought idk though. And if he threw the racial slur don't you think the black boise state teammates would've said something to him right there cuz theywere right in the mix. That just wouldn't make sense to me...but if he did say something about a passed family member i can feel for Blount. My mom diedduring basketball season and someone said something about her and i went crazy didnt hit anyone but said some stuff and got in his face which i think wascompletely out of line. I feel for Blount but either way not a good look

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

After hearing what that m_f'n b_ made Hout allegedly asked Blount & seeing those racist fans with chairs & striking him in the face, I stand in
Blount's corner now.
grin.gif

Dude should only get 1/2 the season MAX & Hout is one of the biggest POS I've ever seen...I feel like dropping that little b_ myself as I type this.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Only issue I have with Blount @ this point was hitting his OWN teammates...
ohwell.gif

(NOT SAYING WHAT HE DID WAS RIGHT. I CAN JUST REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY HE ACTED LIKE THAT NOW).
??? What do you think Hout said, or asked because I know exactly what was said and it's nothing bad at all. It's actually pretty mellow in terms of talking noise
which player or coach are you since you know exactly what was said?

Blount shouldve backed up that !@#$ talk and maybe it wouldnt have gotten to that point! But he still doesnt deserve a full season suspension...

Back
Top Bottom