15 Years Ago, This Masterpiece Dropped

If i could take maybe 5 tracks each from The Blueprint and The Black Album, I'd have the perfect album

Girls, Girls, Girls
The Ruler's Back
Song Cry :wow:
U Don't Know :wow: :wow:

Girls, Girls, Girls Remix is hot too

The God MC :pimp:

Jay's definitive album and one of hip-hop's greatest. Still gets plays from me all the time. Like the earlier poster said, the packaging was great too with the blue case and the booklet designed to look like an architect's blueprint. I just wish Bink! had gone on to have the same career as Just Blaze and Kanye, his beats were really good on there.

Go back and forth whether this is my favorite, second favorite or third favorite Jay album.

Classic though.

Jay's definitive album and one of hip-hop's greatest. Still gets plays from me all the time. Like the earlier poster said, the packaging was great too with the blue case and the booklet designed to look like an architect's blueprint. I just wish Bink! had gone on to have the same career as Just Blaze and Kanye, his beats were really good on there.
bink didnt wanna sign that production deal wit rocafella. He didnt think it was enuff money. Needless to say just and kanye did.....

Back
Top Bottom