16 Year Old Killed Over Bred 4's Jordan Sneakers!

people need to stop killing others for 200 dollar sneakers, GO GET A JOB AND BUY THEM or rob someone, dont gotta kill anyone for a pair of shoes.  INGRATES and idiot kids. 

Feel bad for both family...lil man isn't coming back and this kid is gonna waste his life in jail system over some BS real talk!

Foolishness.

I could never see the point in killing another over shoes, it's just not worth it. You get your shoes, maybe, but at the cost of another life. That's not including your own life, where you get sent to prison. It must be pretty damn embarrassing to have to explain yourself with that.

"So why is it that you killed this man?"
"I liked his shoes."

:smh:

Idk I just don't understand, when I miss out on a release it isn't even a big deal. There's millions of shoes. You only have one life.

Foolishness.

I could never see the point in killing another over shoes, it's just not worth it. You get your shoes, maybe, but at the cost of another life. That's not including your own life, where you get sent to prison. It must be pretty damn embarrassing to have to explain yourself with that.

"I liked his shoes."

Idk I just don't understand, when I miss out on a release it isn't even a big deal. There's millions of shoes. You only have one life.

but in this case who knows what happened. they said it was a dispute over shoes, so you never know who was the aggressor in the situation. The kid could have taken the gun out to dead the situation and they could have got in a scuffle instead(this kind of scenario has happened). I dont think this was one of those open and shut cases of some guy killing a kid for shoes, something else went down.

Im not making excuses what happened here was still messed up, but in this situation no one knows what happened in that house except those two kids and he will take that to his grave most likely.

Last edited:
Foolishness.

"I liked his shoes."

but in this case who knows what happened. they said it was a dispute over shoes, so you never know who was the aggressor in the situation. The kid could have taken the gun out to dead the situation and they could have got in a scuffle instead(this kind of scenario has happened). I dont think this was one of those open and shut cases of some guy killing a kid for shoes, something else went down.

Im not making excuses what happened here was still messed up, but in this situation no one knows what happened in that house except those two kids and he will take that to his grave most likely.

Good point, but either way it's over some shoes.

life>shoes

B4 most of you go blaming Jordan or what have you, just understand that this a sad situation BUT people have been killed for less... with that said its only going to get worse, but nike has control over it to a certain degree. just stop releasing them all together if they are going to cause these types of problems amongst civilians. And this is coming from a COLLECTOR who has been doing this since 97.
#TRUESTORY

Last edited:
Parents teach your kids values..shoes=\=life, we live in a society that values material items over life itself....RIP Juan Reyna...

killing anyone over sneakers, that is made in china for as little to nothing at all is crazy? We as a society need to step up and put an end to all of those killings

So sad. 
frown.gif

to be honest, i really wonder how michael jordan feels about this.. killings, stabbings, robberies, all because nike/jordan brand releases these in limited numbers.. i put the blame on them, because it is just supply and demand. just because the supply is so limited, **** like this happens. and the company that releases them is responsible for the supply.

Back
Top Bottom