16 Year Old Killed Over Bred 4's Jordan Sneakers!

to be honest, i really wonder how michael jordan feels about this.. killings, stabbings, robberies, all because nike/jordan brand releases these in limited numbers.. i put the blame on them, because it is just supply and demand. just because the supply is so limited, **** like this happens. and the company that releases them is responsible for the supply.

Yes and no.. Could Nike/JB produce more pairs and potentially stop this? Yes. Is it their direct fault or responsibility? No. It's their business and they can do whatever they want. Just because people want to act like idiots over some sneakers is not Nike's fault. If they want to keep their sneakers in limited quantity, then that's what they want to do. Plain and simple. How we react over the sneakers is not their responsibility.

I don't think Nike is morally or physically wrong for any of these acts/incidents. We are the ones to blame in my opinion.

to be honest, i really wonder how michael jordan feels about this.. killings, stabbings, robberies, all because nike/jordan brand releases these in limited numbers.. i put the blame on them, because it is just supply and demand. just because the supply is so limited, **** like this happens. and the company that releases them is responsible for the supply.

Supply isn't always the case though, a lot of these people killing over shoes probably couldn't afford them in the first place...unfortunately killing someone is their means of copping...if your willing to kill over shoes, I'm sure your willing to wait in line for however long it'll take...

Supply is never the problem because when they were originally releasing, they were the shoe to have but never sold out. They'd even go on sale at some point because they sat for so long. They can triple the quantity but that does nothing for those that can't afford them to begin with. And just think, the orignal price for the IVs was $100. So if someone, even right now, can't even afford a shoe for that much, how can they afford it at 60% more? It's just like it wouldn't help me if Ferraris were produced in mass quantities. Either way, I still couldn't afford one.

Last edited:
Supply is never the problem because when they were originally releasing, they were the shoe to have but never sold out. They'd even go on sale at some point because they sat for so long. They can triple the quantity but that does nothing for those that can't afford them to begin with. And just think, the orignal price for the IVs was $100. So if someone, even right now, can't even afford a shoe for that much, how can they afford it at a 60% more? It's just it wouldn't help me if Ferraris were produced in mass quantities. Either way, I still couldn't afford one.

This is crazy man. I hope everyone was safe these past couple days, especially y'all who went camping.

i thought this ended in the 90's? feel bad for the kid pretty ignorant and jb is crap nowadays.. they should at least pay for dudes services

Supply is never the problem because when they were originally releasing, they were the shoe to have but never sold out. They'd even go on sale at some point because they sat for so long. They can triple the quantity but that does nothing for those that can't afford them to begin with. And just think, the orignal price for the IVs was $100. So if someone, even right now, can't even afford a shoe for that much, how can they afford it at a 60% more? It's just it wouldn't help me if Ferraris were produced in mass quantities. Either way, I still couldn't afford one.

that was then, the 90's... the sneaker game wasnt as serious as it is right now.. you actually believe that concords or playoff XI would sit out now in the sales rack?

yeah part may be that people cant afford it and steal and murder to get them. but supply and demand is def. a big issue.. people are fighting for something that is supposedly a general release, but in fact are being released in limited quantities. thus, making people fight for them to get them. if there would be an abundance of XI's then people that have the money would not be fighting for them. they would stand in line to get them.

let's just say, if there would be bigger quantities of this sneaker, fights and murders would drop considerably. with the exception of people that rob, just to get them.

i understand that people are excited to showcase what they have and all.. but come on people.. that's just being dumb, putting everything you have out on facebook, instagram, etc. you're bragging and practically inviting people to come and rob you.. im not showcasing what i have... cause you can never be too careful..

besides if they really wanted to rob that 14 year old, they didnt have to kill him.. so for all we now it might be premeditated murder. and not just a simple robbery

Last edited:
honestly makes me sick to my stomach! i just don't understand robbing somebody or even worse killing somebody over a pair of shoes. no respect for anyone or anything :smh:

that was then, the 90's... the sneaker game wasnt as serious as it is right now.. you actually believe that concords or playoff XI would sit out now in the sales rack?

Of course, I don't believe that the shoes would sit on sales racks now. But I can see how you misunderstood the point I was illustrating so I'll clarify it. Back in those times, the supply was plentiful (they'd even restock sho es more than once) and yet people were still getting robbed and murdered for them for various reasons, including not being able to afford them. So, even if the shoes were supplied at even triple what they are now, that won't keep things like what happened to this kid from occuring.

this is terrible..when i was 16 i was in line all night for the zen yeezys all that tells you is this hype is just to much now..The guy took that kids life for a quick $300 flip if even that and thats foul.

when i was 16 i didnt care about shoes that much, school and baseball were priority. We need to get these kids priorities straight cuz anything that could possibly do something bad for you/to you needs to be bypassed so that our youth can go to college instead of dieing over stupid shoes

RIP lil homie, know one should ever loose there life over something like this . more love less hate . merry xmas fam

Back
Top Bottom