18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

Cop wasn't black

There isn't a trend of black cops shooting unarmed white males. Majority armed males are apprehended and able to get a fair trial. Colorado shooter...PA shooter...etc

The fact that you just put his example to the side so quickly is the reason a lot of posters on NT see you cats as clowns its like regardless of what example is put un front of you its reverted back as if it only happens to black people it as if you conditioned yourself to always play the victim of injustice but the thing is if you were to take away all ethnicity from the story and not identify either race regardless of which side you still have a ****** up situation and its pretty damn sad how you dont see that

No that's just the perverse view of the world you happen to have...stop trying to jam your skewed opinions on us post after post. I feel like people like you blame the majority of your problems on your race instead of working towards bettering yourself, knowing people who look just like you have done and accomplished so much and are respected highly as a result.

Get up off your *** and do whatever you can do better yourself and set a precedent and example for other brothers like you to follow instead of leading them to believe the world is out to get them and discourage them from believing they dont have a shot at justice or being treated equally.
Lack of personal accountability, plain and simple.  Most people regardless of race, face some type of adversity during their life time.  You either work to overcome it, or use it as an excuse to sit on your *** and do nothing about it except complain on the internet.

SMH.

If the kid had a gun why not just shoot the pistol out of his hand. It can't be that hard since it's obviously not that hard for them to kill these innocent people.

Also, the cop could have used a taser. Why does he have to shoot first to kill the kid. I think the cop should only pull out his gun IF he's getting shot at first and that's only if a bullet even strikes him. If the kid shoots first and only hits lets say his car or something he could definitely get cover and then just disarm the guy by shooting his hand. Not srs

This is not a video game, someone pulls out all is fair.

Between the NYC cops being shot and this incident, you people couldn't wait to beat your chest and cry out some morally superior ********. Like that changes the fact that cops are still out here shooting and/or killing folks at alarming rates. Seriously, if we didn't have a few suicidal people out here you all would have nothing to stand on. Keep clinging to that tho.

Se
Seeing your avy I see you're a white Latino and wherever you're from I know black Latinos are treated like ****. It's just the way of the world
seeing that you're ignorant I'm not White not am i a white Latino. I'm West Africa , Native Indian, European and arab along with Asian. Skin color is light skinned. Educate yourself my niggy. You're so called African american which means yours European, Africa and other stuff maybe. Educate yourself. My brother. I've been called nig***, mutt, spick, and profiled plenty. Get your **** straight. But of course ull assume that im white and mention it in order to support your illogical view

You called yourself a spick (im not calling him one mods just repeating what he called himself in a previous post) and that slur is towards Latinos

Never heard an african call himself one so now ima just assume you're just a troll account spewing a bunch of ********

Between the NYC cops being shot and this incident, you people couldn't wait to beat your chest and cry out some morally superior ********. Like that changes the fact that cops are still out here shooting and/or killing folks at alarming rates. Seriously, if we didn't have a few suicidal people out here you all would have nothing to stand on. Keep clinging to that tho.

Who are "you people"?

I'm not lying. If I am then prove me wrong.

And my life is great so let's not make it personal. I also love my black heritage and I'm just tired of this mistreatment we receive from genetically inferior people.
Genetically inferior people?  WTF?  Seems like you're just as racist if not more than those you're criticizing.  Only difference is, you're mad because the inferior race has the upper hand.

I'm racist?

If I'm not mistaken white can come from black but black can't come from white so yea

Civilization came from Africa. its impossible for a black man to come from white genetics

Last edited:
mean.gif
 at the ignorance of people automatically assuming what happened before any information came out. 

Now there's a video, yet still the Cop is a racist and a murderer and the kid was "innocent" right?

stop trying to ignite a race war. There is no need to mention the race of the cop or the kid.  A police office was doing his job and shot a criminal who threatened his life. How about that for a headline?

Last edited:

And my life is great so let's not make it personal. I also love my black heritage and I'm just tired of this mistreatment we receive from genetically inferior people.
This is ironic and hypocritical coming from a race that has historically is still being seen as subhuman.:lol:

From white society correct?

Personally don't care how they feel. Im just a melanated brother enjoying this thing called life.

They had to rape and steal to survive. They've tried killing us off and they still can't break us down. They steal our culture and we create something new and they still comeback trying to steal

Last edited:

Genetically inferior people dam you're a BBB

No that's just the perverse view of the world you happen to have...stop trying to jam your skewed opinions on us post after post. I feel like people like you blame the majority of your problems on your race instead of working towards bettering yourself, knowing people who look just like you have done and accomplished so much and are respected highly as a result.

Get up off your *** and do whatever you can do better yourself and set a precedent and example for other brothers like you to follow instead of leading them to believe the world is out to get them and discourage them from believing they dont have a shot at justice or being treated equally.
what's funny is that I'm not even "white". I'm mixed race Caribbean Latino

Now you're Carribean Latino? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] dude switching races by the post

From white society correct?

Personally don't care how they feel. Im just a melanated brother enjoying this thing called life.

They had to rape and steal to survive. They've tried killing us off and they still can't break us down. They steal our culture and we create something new and they still comeback trying to steal
here u go making our people look bad. Don't be another niga. Educate yourself and represent our people well.

So I'm a *****?

Rabble rouser gang unwilling to acknowledge their outcries were predicated on big fat lie? Instead use the ever so popular and effective deflection tactics to redirect attention? Yup

Healthiest thing you folks can do is admit you've been duped by a not so clever rouse and move on. And perhaps you can even use this story as an opportunity for self reflection, But nope, NT too eager to tailor this story to suit agendas and hop on the ole blame train.

:smh:  at the ignorance of people automatically assuming what happened before any information came out. 

Now there's a video, yet still the Cop is a racist and a murderer and the kid was "innocent" right?

stop trying to ignite a race war. There is no need to mention the race of the cop or the kid.  A police office was doing his job and shot a criminal who threatened his life. How about that for a headline?

i can't see anything from that surveillance camera video

I heard the officer uses a body cam and has an in-car camera...so I'm waiting for that footage

Last edited:
the fact you keep calling me a ***** means I dont give two ***** about your post. Get on ****

Gonna quote this post from another thread because it belongs in here:

Originally Posted by IlluminatiNYC  

There could be 1080P HD video of the kid pointing the gun at the cop, and some people will STILL blame the cop.  Does it matter why he pulled the gun?  You pull a gun on a cop, especially considering the recent executions of the 2 NYPD officers and the cop down in the Florida, expect to get shot.   There's nothing wrong with holding bad cops accountable for their actions but let's stop defending criminal behavior.

Some of these trolls need to be suspended for a week or so until they calm down, this is ridiculous dudes are ignoring facts, making it racial and talking out of their *** at this point

I'll let the virgins who can't put a face behind their name have this thread. ******* make up **** just the push their supremacist views [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Like I said your people have tried to kill my folks spirits for centuries and still fail. You're not gonna have us killing ourselves like the Great Depression had folks doing.

We take yall **** and still enjoy life...I thank god I was blessed with a higher level of consciousness and appreciation of life.

Back
Top Bottom