18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

I just can't believe that there are people actually defending the kid who was shot last night for pulling a gun on a cop yet are roasting the young black man who pulled a gun on and was shot by another man while attempting to steal his Jordan's.

What has happened to people around here??

The racists saw the grainy,far-away vid of #AntonioMartin & said "yep thats a gun",but they saw the #EricGarner vid & said "what chokehold?"

i can't see anything from that surveillance camera video

I heard the officer uses a body cam and has an in-car camera...so I'm waiting for that footage

Surprisingly Both were Off on this night :lol:

This is a list of black men killed by Cops since Mike Brown...... NONE have been convicted, yet you wonder why somehow we don't trust the police... We're starting a race war Shut the **** up :rolleyes

View media item 1319627 View media item 1319629

Last edited:
Just block him and save yourself a headache.

Really tired of these posts who cry racism but then proceed to separate and divide themselves from everyone else.

Please be aware of the white supremacist tactic of diverting attention.These ppl create several troll accounts in order to waste your time

I'll let the virgins who can't put a face behind their name have this thread. ******* make up **** just the push their supremacist views [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Like I said your people have tried to kill my folks spirits for centuries and still fail. You're not gonna have us killing ourselves like the Great Depression had folks doing.

We take yall **** and still enjoy life...I thank god I was blessed with a higher level of consciousness and appreciation of life.
Damb man

The salt 

This thread delivers 
roll.gif

Seperate and divide...what a funny accusation when that's what white America has been doing forever.

Funny to ya boy

I'll let the virgins who can't put a face behind their name have this thread. ******* make up **** just the push their supremacist views [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol: Goes back and reads his last few posts.  The amount of irony and contradictions in every single one of your posts is epic.

Yea cause knowing where civilization started makes me racist. Ok

Damb man

The salt 

This thread delivers :rofl:

Hmm your surprised that someone has angst against a people who have a history of raping our culture, women, language, religion all the while trying to claim it all as their own. WHY WOULD SOMEONE BE UPSET ABOUT THAT.

A bunch of socially privileged suckers in here who love our culture, yet defend ideas that try and destroy the makers of the culture.

Didn't the dude pull a real gun on a cop? That's basically asking to get killed

The racists saw the grainy,far-away vid of #AntonioMartin & said "yep thats a gun",but they saw the #EricGarner vid & said "what chokehold?"
Bro, you are sounding more racist than anyone in here right now.   Take a breather man

Last edited:
how do you block? I'm new to this.

Hoover over the arrow next to his name and a drop down should appear with the option to block. But if you're like me and enjoy some comedy and his rambling isn't bothering you then I'd leave him unblocked.

Seperate and divide...what a funny accusation when that's what white America has been doing forever.

Funny to ya boy

Not white btw. Ironic use of the word accusation.

Surprisingly Both were Off on this night :lol:

This is a list of black men killed by Cops since Mike Brown...... NONE have been convicted, yet you wonder why somehow we don't trust the police... We're starting a race war Shut the **** up :rolleyes

View media item 1319627 View media item 1319629

Let's discuss why one person who was killed on this list hast even had a trial? Despite their being no evidence of wrong doing on their part.... since you know this sin't a race thing

Gonna quote this post from another thread because it belongs in here:

Originally Posted by IlluminatiNYC 

There could be 1080P HD video of the kid pointing the gun at the cop, and some people will STILL blame the cop.  Does it matter why he pulled the gun?  You pull a gun on a cop, especially considering the recent executions of the 2 NYPD officers and the cop down in the Florida, expect to get shot.   There's nothing wrong with holding bad cops accountable for their actions but let's stop defending criminal behavior.

You keep quoting this dumb post like if that idiot is dropping knowledge.

How about quoting a post that defends someone pulling a gun on a cop? Everyone is saying that want more evidence - that they want clearer videos - that they want the facts. There's not a soul saying that he shouldn't have been shot if he truly pulled a gun on a cop.

Man get this race diversion out of here

The man pulled a gun on the officer, which is basically a death wish

Yall spewed hate in every thread and now yall crying cause I hit you where it hurts :lol:

I ******* love it

Feels good to bring all the roaches outta hiding

Last edited:

:lol: Goes back and reads his last few posts.  The amount of irony and contradictions in every single one of your posts is epic.

Yea cause knowing where civilization started makes me racist. Ok

Then you are also aware that many of the slaves that arrived to the new land where in fact sold by our own African ancestors? Doesn't excuse what happened..just don't want that tid bit of information to be left out.

The
**** is that our ancestors did that to other people as well... all groups of people had people that did those things...

Look fam don't speak for me i could tell by your post already that you are looking to appease a certain demographic.... MY ancestors didn't create the United States off of slave labor, MY ancestors didn't hang people because of their skin color, MY ancestors didn't rob people of their language, culture, and history, My ancestors didn't create laws and a society that's focused on keeping a race at the bottom, MY ancestors don't control a police system that is murdering black children under the shield of justice, MY ancestors don't go around worldwide destroying and rummaging through different cultures to suck the life out of it.

Me & you are not the same if your ancestors did this, and if you are of the blood you say you are i suggest you do some research fam... I'm also in no need of your replies after this Thanks.

cheap joke...I'm sure your klan of buddies will find that joke funny tho :pimp:

My birthday is tomorrow and causing all this reaction was cool especially since tomorrow is European version of jesus birthday too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom