18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

I couldn't care less about the facts of this situation.

There's too much if a ******* trend off this **** happening to give them the benefit of the doubt.
nobodys giving anybody the benefit of the doubt. Im not saying the cop is right or wrong . Like i said i cant form an opinion until the facts come out and i was wondering how everyone else did when they dont know what happened
Because this is a trend in America.

That's why. and too often it's the same outcome. Cop goes free without any consequencel

There's too much if a ******* trend off this **** happening to give them the benefit of the doubt.
nobodys giving anybody the benefit of the doubt. Im not saying the cop is right or wrong . Like i said i cant form an opinion until the facts come out and i was wondering how everyone else did when they dont know what happened
Here's the thing though.

I don't need to form an opinion on this issue because innocent black men have been killed in the street for no good reason for years.

So, I really don't care who was right and who was wrong. Something needs to change in this country, and quick.

We get it brah. Now sit back and see what we learn about this situation.

You've said essentially the same thing FIVE times already. Give it a rest. We already know your angle.

How many people do you know that can kill with there hands? most people don't eem punch right, let alone have the strength to kill someone with there hands.
If you can beat someone until they're unconscious or too tired to defend themselves any further you can bash their skull on the ground until they're brain damaged beyond repair (or dead), or choke them to death. It's a pretty simple concept. The fact that some of you actually think that people aren't capable of killing using their hands, and no weapons, just goes to show how dumb some NTers are. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Not saying that's what happened in this case, as there are no details yet. 

How many people do you know that can kill with there hands? most people don't eem punch right, let alone have the strength to kill someone with there hands.
If you can beat someone until they're unconscious or too tired to defend themselves any further you can bash their skull on the ground until they're brain damaged beyond repair (or dead), or choke them to death. It's a pretty simple concept. The fact that some of you actually think that people aren't capable of killing using their hands, and no weapons, just goes to show how dumb some NTers are. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Not saying that's what happened in this case, as there are no details yet. 
Not even gonna respond and reported and blocked.

Last edited:

:lol: I feel it.

You can kill while being unarmed?

With your hands? 

If this is a serious question...

View media item 1319100

I know a couple off the top of my head. But even the ones who can't fight, it just takes one good hit to make the person fall and hit their head on a rock.

You guys already know my hate for cops, but I gotta agree with dude. We should wait for the facts to come out. If the dude attacked the cop, he might have been within reason to shoot, although depending on the situation, I'd have to ask about his taser.

:smh:

I'll wait for the story but it better be a damn good one since he was unarmed

basically.

Not even gonna respond and reported and blocked.

Reported for stating the simple fact that it is possible to kill someone without weaponry? Ok. 

Yea, that was uncalled for, also never understood why people have to announce that they blocked someone. Usually only see chicks do that sort of stuff.

I'll check back in tomorrow to see if there's more updates, although I'm with you guys, regardless of what happened here, something has to change.

Unarmed Vs. Armed never sounds equal, But as many have stated ill wait for more info before i pass judgement 

Additionally this happened at a gas station, There is a great chance we will have footage

Last edited:
Yall saving opinions like the cop doesnt have other things on his waist that he can use to contain an unarmed man :smh:

You've said essentially the same thing FIVE times already. Give it a rest. We already know your angle.

Because folks on NT selectively and conveniently ignore good points that are made on a routine basis.

If it's against the grain but a well developed idea, it gets the cold shoulder or overreaching and emotional response

Just saying...

Body laid there for TWO HOURS :smh:

You only do **** like that when you wanna send a message. That's them plantation tactics

The gun on scene is interesting.

Possible scenario could have been the teen was trying to rob the store with gun,
Associate calls cops and says he's armed

And cops take him out

However, I want to wait for more facts as well. This will be interesting. If he threatened a cop with a gun, you're asking for it.

Yea if that's the case then the cop was in his right. Hopefully something will be out in the morning. Hope these activist on Twitter don't jump the gun until some facts come out.

Possible scenario could have been the teen was trying to rob the store with gun,

And cops take him out

However, I want to wait for more facts as well. This will be interesting. If he threatened a cop with a gun, you're asking for it.

Hoping there's no chance the cop planted it, and if they did I'm hoping it will be on camera since it's at a gas station.

Because folks on NT selectively and conveniently ignore good points that are made on a routine basis.

If it's against the grain but a well developed idea, it gets the cold shoulder or overreaching and emotional response

Just saying...

I have no clue what your point is related to what I wrote.

In fact my first post in here said that I'll wait for more factual information, so.....

And cops take him out

Hoping there's no chance the cop planted it, and if they did I'm hoping it will be on camera since it's at a gas station.
Agreed completely.

I've read footage should release by morning. 

Back
Top Bottom