18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

to my understanding (correct me if im wrong)

if the body is dead then they will leave it there so the detectives/police can come and take pictures to document the scene

so its understandable that the body is still there a while after the crime

if the person is still alive and is taken to the hospital thats when they use the white chalk to outline where the body was on the ground so the police can know where and how the body was on the ground while the victim is able to get medical help

:lol: @ the notion that if the cops did plant a weapon, that it would be on security camera footage.

Whether they were right or wrong in this situation, you really think they're not seizing that footage ASAP?

Waiting for further information. Not trying to let my emotions get the best of me.

That livestream is crazy. fireworks going off

Last edited:
:smh:

So tired of this.

Few pgs and the usual suspect will fill this thread ready to defend the police, again claiming it's not about race in their veiled bigotry, while vilifying the victim with excuses that surmount to he shouldn't have fit the description.

Lol STRONG straw man

Just as you say others may try to vilify the victim, your post is just another example of this site villifying any views that differ from the popular one. So if someone supports the police due to facts (that are still entirely outstanding), they are a bigot, huh? Or perhaps they can develop an educated opinion based of whatever details are allowed to slip through media. If that opinion is against the victim, it's all about race. Case closed. Ok.....

And please spare me by not twisting what I say as any type of support for prejudiced or negligent police officers, which may be the case here, as I'm just as critical towards the hiring, training and accountability of law enforcement

are protesters rioting at the crime scene or something?

whats going on in that video?

They are just standing around the gas station.

Everyone just noticed the QT across the street was on fire.

whats going on in that video?
Someone threw a relatively large firework at the police. At a gas station no less... 
eyes.gif

The police put the fire out.

But it's a lot of commotion now

Jesus Christo, 18, told The Huffington Post that he and Martin were stopped by an officer who said they fit the descriptions of recent robbery suspects. Christo declined to speak over the phone, but spoke through direct messages on Twitter.

The officer attempted to search Martin, who refused, Christo said.

"The officer then stepped back and drew his weapon and pointed at Antonio and told us to lay on the ground," Christo said. "I layed [sic] down but Antonio Refused [sic]."

More from Christo:

"The officer then began to step back from us with his gun still aimed at us. He told Antonio to lay down once again and when Antonio didn't lay down the officer opened fire. And when I tried to get up to help my friend he screamed at me to stay down with his weapon still drawn."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/24/antonio-martin-police-shooting_n_6376210.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

need that security footage

Edit: yea them young dudes are annoying...they're laughing like its fun and games. Corny *** roast...way better stuff to say if you're trying to hit em where it hurts

Last edited:
need that security footage

Edit: yea them young dudes are annoying...they're laughing like its fun and games. Corny *** roast...way better stuff to say if you're trying to hit em where it hurts
yeah man i see who your talking about , there just hurting there cause . like what is screaming in the cops faces "dont slip . STAY ALERT " gonna do  

Back
Top Bottom