1995-1996 JORDAN MITCHELL AND NESS PINSTRIPE JERSEY ON NBASTORE.COM

Mitchelll and ness has released the 1995-96 BULLS JORDAN PINSTRIPE JERSEY. It looks pretty dope. Let me know what you guys think.

Mitchelll and ness has released the 1995-96 BULLS JORDAN PINSTRIPE JERSEY. It looks pretty dope. Let me know what you guys think.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pics? i wanna compare it with da nike release a few years back.
pG01-8014604enh-z6.jpg

funny i was talking to my boy about coppin the Jordan jersey just to have one in the case so i can rock my 98 Nike one more often, but this would've been copped if it had the 50th Ann Gold NBA logo...i had the Finals jersey from that year i had copped at ****'s Sporting Goods way back when in the Poughkipsee Galleria but i outgrew it and got rid of it...SMH

Quick Question....Doesn't M&N have to manufacture the jersey exactly how it was tailored during the referenced season? they've done Super Bowl jerseys in the past figured it would apply to the NBA too

funny i was talking to my boy about coppin the Jordan jersey just to have one in the case so i can rock my 98 Nike one more often, but this would've been copped if it had the 50th Ann Gold NBA logo...i had the Finals jersey from that year i had copped at ****'s Sporting Goods way back when in the Poughkipsee Galleria but i outgrew it and got rid of it...SMH

Quick Question....Doesn't M&N have to manufacture the jersey exactly how it was tailored during the referenced season? they've done Super Bowl jerseys in the past figured it would apply to the NBA too

The only Bulls jersey I want is the black, 97-98 WITHOUT pinstripes. Best Jordan jersey HANDS DOWN....aside from the 1993 all star.

The only Bulls jersey I want is the black, 97-98 WITHOUT pinstripes. Best Jordan jersey HANDS DOWN....aside from the 1993 all star.

^ it was just tho spotted one ebay for $400 i wound up with the Red Alternate #1 Away jersey too rich for my blood i can't fathom spending that much on a jersey nowadays

^ it was just tho spotted one ebay for $400 i wound up with the Red Alternate #1 Away jersey too rich for my blood i can't fathom spending that much on a jersey nowadays

Nice jersey, but their stuff is so expensive.  Maybe if they have a sale before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom