1995-1996 JORDAN MITCHELL AND NESS PINSTRIPE JERSEY ON NBASTORE.COM

I want the 93' all-star jersey, or the 96' all-star jersey. Those pro-cuts are hard to find, and if you do they're usually signed.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The only Bulls jersey I want is the black, 97-98 WITHOUT pinstripes. Best Jordan jersey HANDS DOWN....aside from the 1993 all star.

Could not agree with you more.  Those were so dope. 

I remember having the old Champion reversible jerseys with red on one side, and black on the other.
pimp.gif

michael_jordan_1998_black_jersey.jpg

Speaking of, Nike is seriously due on releasing more Jordan Jerseys.

i use to have the reversible one too. damn i miss those. i need the all black bull jersey in my life

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The only Bulls jersey I want is the black, 97-98 WITHOUT pinstripes. Best Jordan jersey HANDS DOWN....aside from the 1993 all star.

Could not agree with you more.  Those were so dope. 

I remember having the old Champion reversible jerseys with red on one side, and black on the other.
pimp.gif

michael_jordan_1998_black_jersey.jpg

Speaking of, Nike is seriously due on releasing more Jordan Jerseys.

i use to have the reversible one too. damn i miss those. i need the all black bull jersey in my life

Are these limited like the allstar ones were? I love the allstar one I gt a while back, so glad I picked it up. I wish I coulda bought a bunch of the Nike ones that alot of people customized in like 03-04.

Are these limited like the allstar ones were? I love the allstar one I gt a while back, so glad I picked it up. I wish I coulda bought a bunch of the Nike ones that alot of people customized in like 03-04.

That reversible joint was the @@#@. Got both the red and the white but I NEED that 85 ASG Jersey. Wonder when they'll re-release that Jordan 45 too.

That reversible joint was the @@#@. Got both the red and the white but I NEED that 85 ASG Jersey. Wonder when they'll re-release that Jordan 45 too.

Back
Top Bottom