1995. A pretty good year for Nike.

Damn, when they're all put in a list like that you can see how much really dropped then.

Clean Pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

That's Not Even Half Of It. '95-96......

Air Jordan 11
Air Penny 1
Air Zoom Flight 95
Air Griffey 1
Air Max '95
Air Max Light
Air Max CW
Air Max CB34
Air D.T. Max 3
Air Max Triax
Air Speed Turf
Air Max2 Uptempo "Duke"
Air Max Tempo
Air Way Up
Air Burst
Air Diamond Trainer Fury
Air Shake Ndestruckt
Air More Uptempo
Air Veer
Air Max Light 2, Air Burst, and Air Max Triax were all in '94
wink.gif

Marco23d....Ok, I Give You That On The Air Max Light 2 And The Triax had a new model annually, But I Remember The Air Burst Being A '95 Shoe.....It Does Look Very Similar To The Air Max '94 Though.

Denverairforce.....The First Colorway I Remember Was A Grey/Blue/Red Leather/Mesh Colorway

I may be wrong on the air burst. I've seen some with a '94 date on the tag. I guess that was the production year. I know they released in '95 but I figured the release began in '94 and just carried on. I'm sure I hadn't mistaken them with the air max 94.
Here's an OG from '95 courtesy of scemonito

Air Griffey Max I was '96. Junior wore the Griffey Max I in the playoffs against the Yankees in '95 but that was pre-production. The Diamond Fury would be considered the '95 Griffey.

2m816ip.jpg

I remember the Griffey Max 1 with the Griffey for President campaign in '96 so you may be right.
The Jordan, Penny, Air Max and Uptempo stretched into Spring 1996 from 1995 as well.

wow, really great year... the 11's were the hottest thing on the block.. i would never forget the impact those had

Shorty and Marco - thanks for the replies fellas.  it's my favorite model, been wondering what the first colorway was.  I was
mad.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
when I saw scemonito's pair, I been bugging him ever since to sell them to me since they are my size.  I suspected they might be one of the first colorways...even worse - he said he got 'em for like $80 shipped DS just last year from straat.  don't know how I miss these things... haha. 

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Shorty and Marco - thanks for the replies fellas.  it's my favorite model, been wondering what the first colorway was.  I was
mad.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
when I saw scemonito's pair, I been bugging him ever since to sell them to me since they are my size.  I suspected they might be one of the first colorways...even worse - he said he got 'em for like $80 shipped DS just last year from straat.  don't know how I miss these things... haha.  

Scemonito's a cool cat. He knows TOO much about shoes for his own darn good. Most knowledgable person I've met when it comes to shoes. My e-bestfriend.
embarassed.gif

yes, definitely a cool cat, wish he would post a little more in the AMfam thread, haha. that goes for you and ShortyC too!

I definately agree! My all time favorites are from 95, and 93-97 are for me the golden age of nike. Awesome pics btw.

Back
Top Bottom