1995. A pretty good year for Nike.

Trydan, forgive my ignorance but what are the shoes in your avitar?
Everyone and their mama's had those or Turmoils.

Originally Posted by Young Safari

THE 90's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Safari

man...........the year i was born
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was a junior in high school in 1995, man I feel old
frown.gif
 Great year for kicks. Nice pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

supraturbo, do you have a higher res photo of the ones you took? would love to use em as a wallpaper, thanks man!

What resolution would u guys need?

These are in native 2:3 format from a DSLR (5D Mark II in my case)

I resized them down to 1200 x 800, but the original images are actually in the 21 megapixel range (4080 x 2720)

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Trydan, forgive my ignorance but what are the shoes in your avitar?
Everyone and their mama's had those or Turmoils.
Nike Air Trainer Marauder Mid from '95, my favorite shoes of all time, love the style, colors, fit and everything about em. I tend to wear these most days I dont post something different. There pretty simple shoes, yet very cool in thier design, and still totally durable 15 years later. Nike really doesent make turf shoes anymore like they used to, and its a shame too.

I like to add Thrill Flights to that list of the class of 95

Also I can remember back then Eddie Jones on the Lakers starting the season in Wayups then Flight 95's then Air Strongs low then finally the Uptempos.

I seriously can't wait for those Uptempos to drop. They do plan on doing a retro of that OG black/white/teal color, I just don't know exactly when. Yeah, 95 def. holds the most all-time classic kicks in one year, even just on XI's and AM95's alone, but then throw in penny 1's, Uptempo 1's, etc... it was just insane.

looking at that pic on the first page makes me want to travel back in time
pimp.gif

looks like the golden age of kicks lol

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I seriously can't wait for those Uptempos to drop. They do plan on doing a retro of that OG black/white/teal color, I just don't know exactly when. Yeah, 95 def. holds the most all-time classic kicks in one year, even just on XI's and AM95's alone, but then throw in penny 1's, Uptempo 1's, etc... it was just insane.

That is some great news right there. 
pimp.gif

I for one am glad to own almost all those pictured even if it's in the form of a retro, OGs would be real nice though.

NT, does anybody remember the name of the shoes Will is wearing in this episode.  I believe that they came out in '95 but I could be wrong.  I have been trying to find the name for years.......  Any help would be appreciate it.

NT, does anybody remember the name of the shoes Will is wearing in this episode. I believe that they came out in '95 but I could be wrong. I have been trying to find the name for years....... Any help would be appreciate it.

Those were the days when you could pickup kicks a day or 2 after they released....no camps or midnight sales! No hypebeast no ReSellers....man it was for the love of kicks!

Originally Posted by kingjames1212

NT, does anybody remember the name of the shoes Will is wearing in this episode. I believe that they came out in '95 but I could be wrong. I have been trying to find the name for years....... Any help would be appreciate it.

Dang i cant remember the name of those joints, they reminded me of the Nike Air Max DT but better.

Back
Top Bottom