1st LGBT k-12 grade school to open in Atlanta 9/2016

True story

In high school, these group of kids use to bully this one gay dude. Never got violent but you can tell son was irritated. Dude was a freshman, they were juniors. That summer, son must've been in a hyperbolic chamber or some **** because he came back in September, swole as ****, brolic as ****. First day of school came through in a Ed Hardy hoody with the sleeves cut off and a black vanson leather with some red monkeys and ACGs. Lunch period, son approaches the dude who orchestrated the bullying, took his vanson leather off, flexed his biceps and slapped the **** out of son and mushed his head and pressed his face against the vending machine. Pretty much sonned him infront of the whole school. Needless to say, no one messed with him any more

True story

In high school, these group of kids use to bully this one gay dude. Never got violent but you can tell son was irritated. Dude was a freshman, they were juniors. That summer, son must've been in a hyperbolic chamber or some **** because he came back in September, swole as ****, brolic as ****. First day of school came through in a Ed Hardy hoody with the sleeves cut off and a black vanson leather with some red monkeys and ACGs. Lunch period, son approaches the dude who orchestrated the bullying, took his vanson leather off, flexed his biceps and slapped the **** out of son and mushed his head and pressed his face against the vending machine. Pretty much sonned him infront of the whole school. Needless to say, no one messed with him any more

that means u have year book,so post. dont fabricate fam.

True story

that means u have year book,so post. dont fabricate fam.

You dunno his shtick? :lol:

My 4 year old can't even tie his shoes, let alone kno if he's gay. Like someone said the younger kids portion gotta be for the kids with 2 same sex parents, only way it makes sense.

What kind of foolishness is this?! i am totally against this idea. If your child is having bullying trouble and problems, then as a parent need to talk to your child more often and seek help for your child. Yes this is all on parents. Whether your child is gay or not, isn't my problem. My problem is paying $13K for a scam of a school that supposedly provides "an environment where a LGBT child and grow and be safe". Get outta' here with that. The teachers in these private and public schools that don't stand up for the victims of bullying should be fired immediately.

these kids dont have a snowballs chance in hell. its these adults that are labeling them. how about just let kids be kids and they can deal with their sexuality whenthey hit puberty/become young adults whatever. everybody wants to scream about how "normal" lgbt people are and yet this isnt a normal school. how are they gonna see themselves as just like everyone else when theyre being treated as different from the jump. 

these kids dont have a snowballs chance in hell. its these adults that are labeling them. how about just let kids be kids and they can deal with their sexuality whenthey hit puberty/become young adults whatever. everybody wants to scream about how "normal" lgbt people are and yet this isnt a normal school. how are they gonna see themselves as just like everyone else when theyre being treated as different from the jump. 
agreed this is just going to shelter them from the real world and hinder them in the long run. 

Same way someone is straight at age 5?

Outside of childish kissing and flirting and Valentine's Day cards and ****

there isn't anything you're really doing at 5 years old to declare your heterosexuality

Y'all are trying way too hard to be politically correct...

I don't agree with putting labels of "gay" on a kid who hasn't even begun to explore their sexuality

Kids shouldn't be considered or consider themselves gay at 5 years old when they don't even fully understand what that means

Y'all don't even read and just make farfetched scenarios, it is a regular school with teachers that are more equipped to handle these students, and understand what they may be going through. You don't have to be considered gay to attend.

Last edited:
Yeah I just read titles.

Y'all should make more accurate titles I rarely actually read the articles.

10471559-Puzzled-man-at-computer-shrugs-shoulders-and-expresses-lack-of-knowledge-Stock-Photo.jpg

agreed this is just going to shelter them from the real world and hinder them in the long run. 
exactly. handling these situations with "kid gloves" so to speak is breeding a generation of paper thin offended at the drop of a dime charmin soft individuals. gay or straight. 

Back
Top Bottom