1st Official Jordan Brand ONLY Store to open in NYC

i dont know why are yall hyped over the jordan brand? its the sneakers that sell not the clothes. because this is a small store they may have a limited inventory of sneakers. so whats they hype? especially in ny

Besides the few retro Jordan release during the year and them immediately being sold out.

Stuff like this, is what you'll see year around!

Enjoy! 
sick.gif
Thing is, tourists love shoes like these.

Last edited:

i dont know why are yall hyped over the jordan brand? its the sneakers that sell not the clothes. because this is a small store they may have a limited inventory of sneakers. so whats they hype? especially in ny
 I dont think you have read this thread correctly ... I havent seen any here hyped about the store or the Jordan Brand beside the Retro ... 

Yall not talking about Basics?

i haven't been in there in years. The one black guy that worked there i forgot his name used to always hold me down he was working there since i was a kid.
Yup, Basics it is. Been going there for years but no one ever looked out for me haha.

My cousin knew him. I used to go there to get my back to school sneakers in middle school. :smokin

Yall not talking about Basics?

i haven't been in there in years. The one black guy that worked there i forgot his name used to always hold me down he was working there since i was a kid.
Yup, Basics it is. Been going there for years but no one ever looked out for me haha.

My cousin knew him. I used to go there to get my back to school sneakers in middle school. :smokin
damn small world Co op is on the come up. I just went to the movies and came through Burger King I see this brand new sneaker store next to it. Stepped inside and it's the same ol bs only thing they changed is where the register is :lol:

JB is cheeks.

It's been this way for a LONG time.

Besides the few retro Jordan release during the year and them immediately being sold out.

Stuff like this, is what you'll see year around!

Enjoy! 
sick.gif
Exactly.  I see this being a possible flop.  Never know tho.  I've noticed a lot of people in the A rocking non retro J's these days

Exactly.  I see this being a possible flop.  Never know tho.  I've noticed a lot of people in the A rocking non retro J's these days

In ny Non-retro's sell well though. Seakerheads obviously don't buy them, but the general public does.

Last edited:
I don't really know about NY.  But come to think of it JB non retros sell pretty well in LA too.  JB non retros are the new Lugz sneakers when you think about it.  Looked down on by many, but still manage to generate good sales.  So these stores might become the new wave nationwide real soon.  Wondering when Nike is going to give this a go.  I would expect their version to have a Mercer feel to it.

Last edited:

I would've cared in the early 00s.
Yup! Even the mid 00's.  pre-2010, a good amount of retros (at least in my area) were "sitting" and at discount prices before they were gone.
man pre space jams and i wouldve cared (barely seein as im in Detroit), after the XIs dropped, there was a huge spike in the jordan mayhem

but 2011 and summer 2012 did me good

i saw the store the other day from coming back from car show and it looks like you have to wait

on line to get in?? Is this on a daily basis?? If someone is going there soon can someone find

out about a product for me?? send me PM

Back
Top Bottom