2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jballerNY

Hey guys, I didn't cop this pair because it wasn't worth it to me, but I'm curious how NDC was last night with this release. Were you able to cop? Site freeze? Any problems?

site ran smooth for me, i didn't get a pair, sz 11 sold out by 12:01am when i went to check out. im not the type to go back & order a size that isn't mine and make someone else miss out, just took L and keep movin on, but I can't lie, it sux missing out on these.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Hey guys, I didn't cop this pair because it wasn't worth it to me, but I'm curious how NDC was last night with this release. Were you able to cop? Site freeze? Any problems?

site ran smooth for me, i didn't get a pair, sz 11 sold out by 12:01am when i went to check out. im not the type to go back & order a size that isn't mine and make someone else miss out, just took L and keep movin on, but I can't lie, it sux missing out on these.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Got a confirmation from Eastbay, but I'm still somewhat nervous...
If they gave me the confirmation is my order safe and officially processed?
Or will I wake up in the morning with a chance of getting bad news?
nerd.gif

So ain't nobody gon answer my question??? Coo

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I sure hope restocks happen, if not, these foams may never see under $300 on ebay. With Royals I copped 4 pairs off of there below $225 well after release day. Now asking price is 300+ for all of them.
tired.gif

Oh well can't be mad I got my pairs.
ebay is using no vaseline right now
frown.gif
.... i need a pair now. The game has really changed and I'm over 30
tired.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I sure hope restocks happen, if not, these foams may never see under $300 on ebay. With Royals I copped 4 pairs off of there below $225 well after release day. Now asking price is 300+ for all of them.
tired.gif

Oh well can't be mad I got my pairs.
ebay is using no vaseline right now
frown.gif
.... i need a pair now. The game has really changed and I'm over 30
tired.gif

Only thing i'm mad about is that some stores especially Shiekh was acting like they was Niketown or something with the sneakiness of wristbands. I don't want to bend over for ebay yet, will wait it out for a minute. Hopefully catch a re-up or something

Only thing i'm mad about is that some stores especially Shiekh was acting like they was Niketown or something with the sneakiness of wristbands. I don't want to bend over for ebay yet, will wait it out for a minute. Hopefully catch a re-up or something

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Got to the mall at 5:30am so I could cop from HoH at 8am..
I was about 30th in line.. Manager told me they had less than 50 so I thought I was good.
They ended up only handing out 28 tickets because employees took the rest.. 
mad.gif

I was dissappointed until the security told me that Sheikh had pairs available and that we would be first in line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were all presently surprised because Sheikh never announced they would be getting them.
To be honest.. I didnt think that the security knew what he was talking about and mixed these up with the Spizzikes.
We had to wait until the rest of the mall was opening but sure enough.. They had em. 13 pairs total.

Got my sz 10 and dipped.
Mission Accomplished.
Where the hell do you live where security is so nice and informative.  And that they let you line up at another store in the same order.  That is seriously a wish come true.
This was at Southcenter Mall in WA.. It actually worked out better for me..
I know for a fact all the sz 10s were accounted for at HoH. 
So if I got a ticket from HoH I know it wouldnt have been my sz and by the time I was done at HoH.. Sheikhs line woulda been too long..

The security is the only one who knew though..
When security let us in.. We calmly strolled passed the HoH line..
They were like "Where you guys going? Nobody else got em!"
Little did they know..
I guess the shoe gods blessed me today.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Got to the mall at 5:30am so I could cop from HoH at 8am..
I was about 30th in line.. Manager told me they had less than 50 so I thought I was good.
They ended up only handing out 28 tickets because employees took the rest.. 
mad.gif

I was dissappointed until the security told me that Sheikh had pairs available and that we would be first in line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were all presently surprised because Sheikh never announced they would be getting them.
To be honest.. I didnt think that the security knew what he was talking about and mixed these up with the Spizzikes.
We had to wait until the rest of the mall was opening but sure enough.. They had em. 13 pairs total.

Got my sz 10 and dipped.
Mission Accomplished.
Where the hell do you live where security is so nice and informative.  And that they let you line up at another store in the same order.  That is seriously a wish come true.
This was at Southcenter Mall in WA.. It actually worked out better for me..
I know for a fact all the sz 10s were accounted for at HoH. 
So if I got a ticket from HoH I know it wouldnt have been my sz and by the time I was done at HoH.. Sheikhs line woulda been too long..

The security is the only one who knew though..
When security let us in.. We calmly strolled passed the HoH line..
They were like "Where you guys going? Nobody else got em!"
Little did they know..
I guess the shoe gods blessed me today.

Originally Posted by polorico

i miss the days when dudes used to have to fight for they life walking to the train , or the whip so they didnt get jacked.

all i know is when the lbj galaxys come out , ima wild out if some snot nose kid tries to cop multiple pairs.
Miss those days? I thought you just said that you were 22. You weren't even alive in the 80's...

Originally Posted by polorico

i miss the days when dudes used to have to fight for they life walking to the train , or the whip so they didnt get jacked.

all i know is when the lbj galaxys come out , ima wild out if some snot nose kid tries to cop multiple pairs.
Miss those days? I thought you just said that you were 22. You weren't even alive in the 80's...

nerd.gif

You're good to go unless the cc bounces or something.
Normally, if you have an OC you will get your pair.
Stop worrying, stop worrying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

You're good to go unless the cc bounces or something.
Normally, if you have an OC you will get your pair.
Stop worrying, stop worrying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom