2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Quick question for everyone anything crazy went down while y'all camped. I remmber one time when I was camping for the restock for the concords. Some random dude wanted to talk to me I didn't mind but man he talked for days and I didn't get my pair unfortunately cause some people buy multiple pairs I guess they were born with multipule legs. Anyways the guy who loved to talk wanted to follow me around the city I went to footlocker he wanted to go I went to house of hoops on 34 he followed after a while the marine in me kicked in so I was trying to ditch him at every store finally I let him walk a good distance ahead of me and dipped in a store check the ladies and waited to ohh boy left. Woooo close call right

roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lmfaooooooooooo

Quick question for everyone anything crazy went down while y'all camped. I remmber one time when I was camping for the restock for the concords. Some random dude wanted to talk to me I didn't mind but man he talked for days and I didn't get my pair unfortunately cause some people buy multiple pairs I guess they were born with multipule legs. Anyways the guy who loved to talk wanted to follow me around the city I went to footlocker he wanted to go I went to house of hoops on 34 he followed after a while the marine in me kicked in so I was trying to ditch him at every store finally I let him walk a good distance ahead of me and dipped in a store check the ladies and waited to ohh boy left. Woooo close call right

roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lmfaooooooooooo

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

lockdown36 wrote:

AlmostNotReady wrote:

Got to the mall at 5:30am so I could cop from HoH at 8am..
I was about 30th in line.. Manager told me they had less than 50 so I thought I was good.
They ended up only handing out 28 tickets because employees took the rest.. 
mad.gif

I was dissappointed until the security told me that Sheikh had pairs available and that we would be first in line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were all presently surprised because Sheikh never announced they would be getting them.
To be honest.. I didnt think that the security knew what he was talking about and mixed these up with the Spizzikes.
We had to wait until the rest of the mall was opening but sure enough.. They had em. 13 pairs total.

Got my sz 10 and dipped.
Mission Accomplished.
Where the hell do you live where security is so nice and informative.  And that they let you line up at another store in the same order.  That is seriously a wish come true.

This was at Southcenter Mall in WA.. It actually worked out better for me..
I know for a fact all the sz 10s were accounted for at HoH. 
So if I got a ticket from HoH I know it wouldnt have been my sz and by the time I was done at HoH.. Sheikhs line woulda been too long..

The security is the only one who knew though..
When security let us in.. We calmly strolled passed the HoH line..
They were like "Where you guys going? Nobody else got em!"
Little did they know..
I guess the shoe gods blessed me today.

I shoulda took myself down south but instead I went north to FootAction and I was in line with a nice little group but for some reason the security up there was on a good one and tripped a little which was ridiculous for like 12 people in line. Anyway they open up and they only have like 5 pair...SMH! There is also a Sheikh down the way but they had those ugly Obama Spizikes....

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

lockdown36 wrote:

AlmostNotReady wrote:

Got to the mall at 5:30am so I could cop from HoH at 8am..
I was about 30th in line.. Manager told me they had less than 50 so I thought I was good.
They ended up only handing out 28 tickets because employees took the rest.. 
mad.gif

I was dissappointed until the security told me that Sheikh had pairs available and that we would be first in line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were all presently surprised because Sheikh never announced they would be getting them.
To be honest.. I didnt think that the security knew what he was talking about and mixed these up with the Spizzikes.
We had to wait until the rest of the mall was opening but sure enough.. They had em. 13 pairs total.

Got my sz 10 and dipped.
Mission Accomplished.
Where the hell do you live where security is so nice and informative.  And that they let you line up at another store in the same order.  That is seriously a wish come true.

This was at Southcenter Mall in WA.. It actually worked out better for me..
I know for a fact all the sz 10s were accounted for at HoH. 
So if I got a ticket from HoH I know it wouldnt have been my sz and by the time I was done at HoH.. Sheikhs line woulda been too long..

The security is the only one who knew though..
When security let us in.. We calmly strolled passed the HoH line..
They were like "Where you guys going? Nobody else got em!"
Little did they know..
I guess the shoe gods blessed me today.

I shoulda took myself down south but instead I went north to FootAction and I was in line with a nice little group but for some reason the security up there was on a good one and tripped a little which was ridiculous for like 12 people in line. Anyway they open up and they only have like 5 pair...SMH! There is also a Sheikh down the way but they had those ugly Obama Spizikes....

GUESS IM THE ONLY ONE THAT WENT TO FOOTACTION 34TH FOR THE MIDNIGHT RELEASE IN NYC..OR THE FIRST TO POST ABOUT IT... I MUST SAY THAT WAS BY FAR ONE OF THE MOST ORGANIZED RELEASE EXPERIENCES I HAVE HAD AT FA 34TH. I WAS VERY PLEASED... I GOT THERE AT 5PM AND HAD A DECENT SPOT NOT IN THE FRONT BUT RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER BY THE TRAIN STATION/LIRR.. THEY HAD EMPLOYEES SET UP BARRICADES FOR THE FIRST HALF OF THE ENTIRE LINE AND HAD EMPLOYEES POSTED UP AT AROUND 1030 UP UNTIL I LEFT MAKING SURE PPL DONT CROWD THE LINE/BARRICADES.... FLAWLESS. IN AND OUT BY 130 WITH 2 SZ 11'S SINCE THEY LET US COP 2 PAIRS.. WILL FLIP ONE FOR GRAD SCHOOL BOOKS... LOVE THESE #ONTOTHENEXT 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

GUESS IM THE ONLY ONE THAT WENT TO FOOTACTION 34TH FOR THE MIDNIGHT RELEASE IN NYC..OR THE FIRST TO POST ABOUT IT... I MUST SAY THAT WAS BY FAR ONE OF THE MOST ORGANIZED RELEASE EXPERIENCES I HAVE HAD AT FA 34TH. I WAS VERY PLEASED... I GOT THERE AT 5PM AND HAD A DECENT SPOT NOT IN THE FRONT BUT RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER BY THE TRAIN STATION/LIRR.. THEY HAD EMPLOYEES SET UP BARRICADES FOR THE FIRST HALF OF THE ENTIRE LINE AND HAD EMPLOYEES POSTED UP AT AROUND 1030 UP UNTIL I LEFT MAKING SURE PPL DONT CROWD THE LINE/BARRICADES.... FLAWLESS. IN AND OUT BY 130 WITH 2 SZ 11'S SINCE THEY LET US COP 2 PAIRS.. WILL FLIP ONE FOR GRAD SCHOOL BOOKS... LOVE THESE #ONTOTHENEXT 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by mross16

Got a size 8.5 need a size 11 though

So you just bought a random size?
better than nothing. i thought this was one of the golden rules. if you cant get your size you get any size.

better than nothing. i thought this was one of the golden rules. if you cant get your size you get any size.

My uncle works for Nike and most of the big sizes were stolen from the warehouse so when we got there they only had small sizes. I only paid $127 for them so it's a win win situation. I'm just going to sell them and buy my size.

My uncle works for Nike and most of the big sizes were stolen from the warehouse so when we got there they only had small sizes. I only paid $127 for them so it's a win win situation. I'm just going to sell them and buy my size.

Originally Posted by santi19

Skip2MyLou23 wrote:

Back of line
vi33ts.jpg
Them boots 
roll.gif

Shiekh Valley Fair only had 8 pairs so i had to settle for a 9.5. Havent found anyone to trade me for a 11/11.5
indifferent.gif

never seen those boots? I'm guessing u not from nyc

Originally Posted by santi19

Skip2MyLou23 wrote:

Back of line
vi33ts.jpg
Them boots 
roll.gif

Shiekh Valley Fair only had 8 pairs so i had to settle for a 9.5. Havent found anyone to trade me for a 11/11.5
indifferent.gif

never seen those boots? I'm guessing u not from nyc

$127 - consider yourself lucky bro...

$127 - consider yourself lucky bro...

roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smilies
laff.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smilies
laff.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom