2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
these did not last at all, happy i got mines, took me like 5 hours but its was worth it.. hope them galaxy's arent "limited"..

these did not last at all, happy i got mines, took me like 5 hours but its was worth it.. hope them galaxy's arent "limited"..

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Just go to UPS.com and there should be a look up by reference tab......or google UPS by reference.
You input your NDC order number and then it will look up your shipment info.......

Just did this.Niketown is slipping.Should have mines tommorrow

Just go to UPS.com and there should be a look up by reference tab......or google UPS by reference.
You input your NDC order number and then it will look up your shipment info.......

Just did this.Niketown is slipping.Should have mines tommorrow

Originally Posted by MJsaver

That's crazy J, funny thing is I was so close to trying cop online....but my instinct told me head to footaction in Manhattan because they get very large shipments of everything and I've never left empty handed.

15% or not I'D be beyond pissed, its probably rare but stuff like that is why I've never copped a new release online. (except pre order)

nothing i can do about it. shoes will fall to below 300 in the near future. will cop a 2nd pair then.
the 15% will offset some of my pain when i go ham on the galaxies or the gs colorway.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

That's crazy J, funny thing is I was so close to trying cop online....but my instinct told me head to footaction in Manhattan because they get very large shipments of everything and I've never left empty handed.

15% or not I'D be beyond pissed, its probably rare but stuff like that is why I've never copped a new release online. (except pre order)

nothing i can do about it. shoes will fall to below 300 in the near future. will cop a 2nd pair then.
the 15% will offset some of my pain when i go ham on the galaxies or the gs colorway.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

nike also said that the yotd kd ivs werent releasing in america
and that the lebron 9 chinas werent coming here either.
nike also said that the jordan vi infrared pack wasnt real.

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY.
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif
Nike tweeted on January 27 that the release date for the KDIV YOTD was on February 3, yet Champ's still sold their shipments as soon as they got them.

<Think u missed the point
What I was trying to point out is that the YOTD KDIVs weren't QS (since they had an official release date, according to most people's definition), yet Champ's sold them before the release date (as they would for a QS).

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

nike also said that the yotd kd ivs werent releasing in america
and that the lebron 9 chinas werent coming here either.
nike also said that the jordan vi infrared pack wasnt real.

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY.
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif
Nike tweeted on January 27 that the release date for the KDIV YOTD was on February 3, yet Champ's still sold their shipments as soon as they got them.

<Think u missed the point
What I was trying to point out is that the YOTD KDIVs weren't QS (since they had an official release date, according to most people's definition), yet Champ's sold them before the release date (as they would for a QS).

did the tracking by reference thing on UPS....my foams will be here on Friday...so excited! thanks a lot for the info! kinda sucks how living in the west coast...we get our shipments last =[

did the tracking by reference thing on UPS....my foams will be here on Friday...so excited! thanks a lot for the info! kinda sucks how living in the west coast...we get our shipments last =[

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Thanks for the info.. Was able to locate mines...will be here this Friday!! AW yeah!!
good info. did the same, they shipped yesterday, never updated. thanks

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Thanks for the info.. Was able to locate mines...will be here this Friday!! AW yeah!!
good info. did the same, they shipped yesterday, never updated. thanks

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. 
pimp.gif

On another note, Galaxies will pretty much be impossible to cop. We've seen this "gr" metallic red sell out in under 1-2 minutes.

Prepare for an even more hyped up, "very limited" release on the same day as the rest of the ASG pack.

In other words, prepare for NDC to crash/and or the shoes selling out in 20 seconds. Not to mention the site's lagging through all of this.

I could care less though, I just want my kd's.
indifferent.gif

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. 
pimp.gif

On another note, Galaxies will pretty much be impossible to cop. We've seen this "gr" metallic red sell out in under 1-2 minutes.

Prepare for an even more hyped up, "very limited" release on the same day as the rest of the ASG pack.

In other words, prepare for NDC to crash/and or the shoes selling out in 20 seconds. Not to mention the site's lagging through all of this.

I could care less though, I just want my kd's.
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom