2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Nike tweeted on January 27 that the release date for the KDIV YOTD was on February 3, yet Champ's still sold their shipments as soon as they got them.

<Think u missed the point
What I was trying to point out is that the YOTD KDIVs weren't QS (since they had an official release date, according to most people's definition), yet Champ's sold them before the release date (as they would for a QS).
 kd 4 YOTD's were, in fact, QS. It doesn't matter what your term or anyone's term is(no offense), but Nike themselves said it was a QS. It's their shoe and whatever they label it is final.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Nike tweeted on January 27 that the release date for the KDIV YOTD was on February 3, yet Champ's still sold their shipments as soon as they got them.

<Think u missed the point
What I was trying to point out is that the YOTD KDIVs weren't QS (since they had an official release date, according to most people's definition), yet Champ's sold them before the release date (as they would for a QS).
 kd 4 YOTD's were, in fact, QS. It doesn't matter what your term or anyone's term is(no offense), but Nike themselves said it was a QS. It's their shoe and whatever they label it is final.

Got tracking from foot action
pimp.gif

So all of you using the UPS/NDC trick.... NDC never sent you your tracking info???????
nerd.gif

Thats crazy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Def good info to know for future release so I'm not on the edge of my seat
laugh.gif

So all of you using the UPS/NDC trick.... NDC never sent you your tracking info???????
nerd.gif

Thats crazy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Def good info to know for future release so I'm not on the edge of my seat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Just go to UPS.com and there should be a look up by reference tab......or google UPS by reference.
You input your NDC order number and then it will look up your shipment info.......

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the info.

Should be here tomorrow.

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Just go to UPS.com and there should be a look up by reference tab......or google UPS by reference.
You input your NDC order number and then it will look up your shipment info.......

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the info.

Should be here tomorrow.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

These didn't sell out in the DMV like that. Now, don't get me wrong, they're not sitting but I visited a mall earlier and they still had a size 12. I told a fellow NT'er about it so he can grab them and trade for his size. People need to start talking to the employees because they may still have pairs in the back.

just bc u saw a lone size or 2 lingering at some random spot means nothing. these were long gone before same day they released. couple that with the sheer amount our area received and yeah... whatever ur on pass it down this way.
Marley - 12
Mondawmin - 8, 11.5
Arundel Mills - 13

So it's not just a random spot, it was a few "random" spots. Point is, there are pairs still out there but people can't find their size due to being too lazy to do any leg work and would rather be spoon fed any and all info. Answer this: During the Concord fiasco, could you drive around and find men's pairs still sitting in stores? Thanks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

These didn't sell out in the DMV like that. Now, don't get me wrong, they're not sitting but I visited a mall earlier and they still had a size 12. I told a fellow NT'er about it so he can grab them and trade for his size. People need to start talking to the employees because they may still have pairs in the back.

just bc u saw a lone size or 2 lingering at some random spot means nothing. these were long gone before same day they released. couple that with the sheer amount our area received and yeah... whatever ur on pass it down this way.
Marley - 12
Mondawmin - 8, 11.5
Arundel Mills - 13

So it's not just a random spot, it was a few "random" spots. Point is, there are pairs still out there but people can't find their size due to being too lazy to do any leg work and would rather be spoon fed any and all info. Answer this: During the Concord fiasco, could you drive around and find men's pairs still sitting in stores? Thanks
grin.gif

I don't feel bad reporting people with low post counts, I imagine them as little hypebeasts and resellers.

On a side not, just purchased my size for retail+ shipping thanks to the homie Jzza4
pimp.gif

I don't feel bad reporting people with low post counts, I imagine them as little hypebeasts and resellers.

On a side not, just purchased my size for retail+ shipping thanks to the homie Jzza4
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

No wait I just checked back and it was bdizzle post about buying the shoes from employee. I understand the part on checking these employess because it it's wrong but I don't understand why you would buy the shoes from him and then snitch

It was the fact that he wasn't going to sell anyone the shoes if you didn't pay above retail. It's not like he bought the entire stock himself and then was outside selling them. He basically was telling people they were sold out and if you wanted a pair you had to pay over retail. So no matter what spot you had in line, you weren't getting a pair if you didn't pay what he was asking. I find it messed up that I can't go into the "retail Store" on release day and buy the shoes for "retail price" because the employees won't sell if you ain't paying extra. And if you recall, I was 1st in line before security kicked us off the permises. So lets say security didn't tell us to leave and come back and I wouldn't have never met the guy in the Tahoe. I would have been the FIRST person in the store and I get told that the Foams are sold out? You think I would have even thought about paying over retail if I'm 1st in line? Yes, I am happy I actually got a pair. I was willing to pay the few dollars extra so my 3hrs wouldn't be wasted. But no way anyone should have to pay extra on release day from an employee outside the store scamming to make a few extra dollars. Am I wrong for that?
Nah, fam. You did the right thing. Stuff like that can't be going on. If it's not a big deal to Corporate, they won't do anything to him. If it is, he'll be fired.

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

No wait I just checked back and it was bdizzle post about buying the shoes from employee. I understand the part on checking these employess because it it's wrong but I don't understand why you would buy the shoes from him and then snitch

It was the fact that he wasn't going to sell anyone the shoes if you didn't pay above retail. It's not like he bought the entire stock himself and then was outside selling them. He basically was telling people they were sold out and if you wanted a pair you had to pay over retail. So no matter what spot you had in line, you weren't getting a pair if you didn't pay what he was asking. I find it messed up that I can't go into the "retail Store" on release day and buy the shoes for "retail price" because the employees won't sell if you ain't paying extra. And if you recall, I was 1st in line before security kicked us off the permises. So lets say security didn't tell us to leave and come back and I wouldn't have never met the guy in the Tahoe. I would have been the FIRST person in the store and I get told that the Foams are sold out? You think I would have even thought about paying over retail if I'm 1st in line? Yes, I am happy I actually got a pair. I was willing to pay the few dollars extra so my 3hrs wouldn't be wasted. But no way anyone should have to pay extra on release day from an employee outside the store scamming to make a few extra dollars. Am I wrong for that?
Nah, fam. You did the right thing. Stuff like that can't be going on. If it's not a big deal to Corporate, they won't do anything to him. If it is, he'll be fired.

I like I posted earlier I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CALLED THE EMPLOYEE OUT BECAUSE IT'S TRUE THAT IS FUKED UP but I think it's also wrong that bought a pair from him first and then turned him in ? It's like this........ Let's say you buy dope from a kid .......you take it smoke it get high and then go off and call the cops on him for selling you the hope that you smoked and got high on? Maybe I'm not making sense but it seams like that employee is doing what he's doing because he sees that people are buying the shoes outside the mall so your pretty much feeding into the monster ? By the way there's no beef in this argument because it's just a honest conversation that I want to understand
The difference is he bought a legal item in a manner which would not be considered fair or just by most, and most likely doesn't follow the company's policy.

In the end, he did the right thing by buying his shoes. In the end, he got the extra money he paid back and the shoes. If he wouldn't have bought the shoes, he'd be Foamless and he also wouldn't have told corporate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom