2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by arabianite3

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by reener

30t6p3b.gif

8hrdkn
I hope that's not your tattoo.... your going to regret that in 10 years.... if not 10 then 20 and so on....
Damn, and the soles are yellowing already ^^^
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 lamest tattoo EVAR!
did he lose a bet?
laugh.gif

man..prices on these things are going through the roof. I'm tempted to trade mine for a pair of concords but don't want to regret letting them go for too low. I did that with the pewters..sold them for $240 3 months after release and now they are going for $400 on FC.

man..prices on these things are going through the roof. I'm tempted to trade mine for a pair of concords but don't want to regret letting them go for too low. I did that with the pewters..sold them for $240 3 months after release and now they are going for $400 on FC.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wouldn't feel bad selling them for 240. They are easy to get at that price. Fc prices are for suckers or people who doesn't care bout prices

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wouldn't feel bad selling them for 240. They are easy to get at that price. Fc prices are for suckers or people who doesn't care bout prices

Originally Posted by Tony906

They need to slap dude for that tat
to each their own...kind of reminds of people that drive around with huge Jumpman or Nike logos on the back of their car windows.  I see that all the time here in Socal.

Originally Posted by Tony906

They need to slap dude for that tat
to each their own...kind of reminds of people that drive around with huge Jumpman or Nike logos on the back of their car windows.  I see that all the time here in Socal.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by proballerbb

Originally Posted by Kipthor

i need an 11.5 badly. I have never been a foamposite buyer/follower, but do they ever restock on foams?
I have never been a foamposite buyer/follower but I had to get these!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
These are sooo clean!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This was my first time copping Foams on RD. I'm glad I did.
This is my first time EVER copping foams
ohwell.gif
 and I am definitely glad I did! No regrets at all
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by proballerbb

Originally Posted by Kipthor

i need an 11.5 badly. I have never been a foamposite buyer/follower, but do they ever restock on foams?
I have never been a foamposite buyer/follower but I had to get these!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
These are sooo clean!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This was my first time copping Foams on RD. I'm glad I did.
This is my first time EVER copping foams
ohwell.gif
 and I am definitely glad I did! No regrets at all
happy.gif

dam you could of almost always counted on a niketown restock on the monday after releases.. these really did fly off shelves.. i really dont see prices going down unless people arent paying them prices, and lately its been happening so just seems out of reach right now

dam you could of almost always counted on a niketown restock on the monday after releases.. these really did fly off shelves.. i really dont see prices going down unless people arent paying them prices, and lately its been happening so just seems out of reach right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom