2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

God is good, I just found a pair ds 11 at a random villa...I'd like to get a 2nd pair as close retail as possible.  They said they had an 8.5, but i'm not that guy to buy a shoe thats not my size and try to do a trade for my size or charge an ungodly price for 8.5 so I can cop a sz 11 at an ungodly price. Plus I doubt anybody who wears a sz 8.5 has a sz 11 to do a trade with.  Anyway let a person who wears a sz 8 or 8.5 and cop them, and experience the joy of coppin at retail a week after the release.  all i can say Thank God, im on cloud 9

Yeah, I'm sure God has nothing better to do than to find sneakers for you

God is good, I just found a pair ds 11 at a random villa...I'd like to get a 2nd pair as close retail as possible.  They said they had an 8.5, but i'm not that guy to buy a shoe thats not my size and try to do a trade for my size or charge an ungodly price for 8.5 so I can cop a sz 11 at an ungodly price. Plus I doubt anybody who wears a sz 8.5 has a sz 11 to do a trade with.  Anyway let a person who wears a sz 8 or 8.5 and cop them, and experience the joy of coppin at retail a week after the release.  all i can say Thank God, im on cloud 9

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed..

dope pics yall..

the first pair i got at house of hoops almost look liked they paint was chipping in the front, the second pair i looked at was perfect.. thats the advantage of buying in-store

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed..

dope pics yall..

the first pair i got at house of hoops almost look liked they paint was chipping in the front, the second pair i looked at was perfect.. thats the advantage of buying in-store

just got mine in

bcc15b3cad792069ee0c782da888649da062464.jpg

Shout out to good people that aren't trying to get rich off kicks!! My pair came in today for retail+shipping and it wasn't from a shop or online retailer! Just a good dude tryin to help out! Thanks again homie! You know who you are!

Shout out to good people that aren't trying to get rich off kicks!! My pair came in today for retail+shipping and it wasn't from a shop or online retailer! Just a good dude tryin to help out! Thanks again homie! You know who you are!

Just opened my pair today I got from Footlocker.com yesterday.. Kinda disappointed in the quality.. Alota dimples and dents, glue on the sole and bad stitching in the front and I think the red is even peeling around the stitching in the toe smh..Price goes up, quality goes down.. Might need to find a new pair and move these.. Plus my kicks came with no order form/receipt or any of that other crap they throw in there..Weird? Always comes with a receipt.. think I got got somewhere along the way and got swapped out? Doubt it cuz the could just take the whole thing but still weird smh

Just opened my pair today I got from Footlocker.com yesterday.. Kinda disappointed in the quality.. Alota dimples and dents, glue on the sole and bad stitching in the front and I think the red is even peeling around the stitching in the toe smh..Price goes up, quality goes down.. Might need to find a new pair and move these.. Plus my kicks came with no order form/receipt or any of that other crap they throw in there..Weird? Always comes with a receipt.. think I got got somewhere along the way and got swapped out? Doubt it cuz the could just take the whole thing but still weird smh

The red foams are super glossy in person. I originally copped for a friend on eastbay, and got an extra thru a trade(feeling eastbay would failllll) and was surprised to see how glossy/shiny these shoes are. Farrrr more shiny than 07 or 11 royal releases and more shiny than the original foam eggplant. I have no idea how the gloss compares to pewters, coppers, etc.( bc i dont own those+those look super glossy in pics also), but there is a shine to this shoe that isn't there on eggplants/royals. I personally like the matte/less glossy finish.

Pics by NT members are accurate-to those who say, pics don't do the shoes justice=the same people selling their pair@ 2x retail.

The red foams are super glossy in person. I originally copped for a friend on eastbay, and got an extra thru a trade(feeling eastbay would failllll) and was surprised to see how glossy/shiny these shoes are. Farrrr more shiny than 07 or 11 royal releases and more shiny than the original foam eggplant. I have no idea how the gloss compares to pewters, coppers, etc.( bc i dont own those+those look super glossy in pics also), but there is a shine to this shoe that isn't there on eggplants/royals. I personally like the matte/less glossy finish.

Pics by NT members are accurate-to those who say, pics don't do the shoes justice=the same people selling their pair@ 2x retail.

laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Unecessary 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom