2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

God is good, I just found a pair ds 11 at a random villa...I'd like to get a 2nd pair as close retail as possible.  They said they had an 8.5, but i'm not that guy to buy a shoe thats not my size and try to do a trade for my size or charge an ungodly price for 8.5 so I can cop a sz 11 at an ungodly price. Plus I doubt anybody who wears a sz 8.5 has a sz 11 to do a trade with.  Anyway let a person who wears a sz 8 or 8.5 and cop them, and experience the joy of coppin at retail a week after the release.  all i can say Thank God, im on cloud 9

Yeah, I'm sure God has nothing better to do than to find sneakers for you
Unecessary 

Originally Posted by s dubl

Shout out to good people that aren't trying to get rich off kicks!! My pair came in today for retail+shipping and it wasn't from a shop or online retailer! Just a good dude tryin to help out! Thanks again homie! You know who you are!
your pair got here already? damn, mine still says they're in Florida as of 2/9.
laugh.gif

does usps usually not update their tracking?

Shout out to good people that aren't trying to get rich off kicks!! My pair came in today for retail+shipping and it wasn't from a shop or online retailer! Just a good dude tryin to help out! Thanks again homie! You know who you are!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif

my tracking still says no record of this item... was surprised as hell for the wife to text me at work saying I had a box. Dude is 100% legit!

laugh.gif

my tracking still says no record of this item... was surprised as hell for the wife to text me at work saying I had a box. Dude is 100% legit!

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

God is good, I just found a pair ds 11 at a random villa...I'd like to get a 2nd pair as close retail as possible.  They said they had an 8.5, but i'm not that guy to buy a shoe thats not my size and try to do a trade for my size or charge an ungodly price for 8.5 so I can cop a sz 11 at an ungodly price. Plus I doubt anybody who wears a sz 8.5 has a sz 11 to do a trade with.  Anyway let a person who wears a sz 8 or 8.5 and cop them, and experience the joy of coppin at retail a week after the release.  all i can say Thank God, im on cloud 9

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

USPS is the worst in any and everything.

laugh.gif

USPS is the worst in any and everything.

i think i might succumb to ebay or i need to stop coming to this thread. And i actually saw a pair for the first time last night, too clean

i think i might succumb to ebay or i need to stop coming to this thread. And i actually saw a pair for the first time last night, too clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom