2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to bite the bullet and pay the resell price ...cant bring myself to stand in line for kicks anymore..looking for a reliable online spot that restocks often to avoid the madness in the future. On another note every DTLR near me were doin midnight releases for foams so those who go looking the next morn are SOL...The hype is real:frown:

I had to bite the bullet and pay the resell price ...cant bring myself to stand in line for kicks anymore..looking for a reliable online spot that restocks often to avoid the madness in the future. On another note every DTLR near me were doin midnight releases for foams so those who go looking the next morn are SOL...The hype is real:frown:

Originally Posted by chuck202

all the ones near me are doing 6/7am releases. DTLR is notorious for employee resellers, i hate buying there.

Originally Posted by chuck202

all the ones near me are doing 6/7am releases. DTLR is notorious for employee resellers, i hate buying there.

^ and dropped 35
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by purplehazen

foam world is mine... that has to be one of the corniest quotes/saying i ever heard, especially for a tatt... i wouldnt be mad at dude for the tat but that dam slogan messes it up for me..

Homie better not ever miss a release. Galaxy's on his feet or he's a flop.

lmao you a fool for that one..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by purplehazen

foam world is mine... that has to be one of the corniest quotes/saying i ever heard, especially for a tatt... i wouldnt be mad at dude for the tat but that dam slogan messes it up for me..

Homie better not ever miss a release. Galaxy's on his feet or he's a flop.

lmao you a fool for that one..
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom