2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Originally Posted by santi19

Still mad i didnt get my size. Bay Area gets very little pairs when it comes to foams.
indifferent.gif
man try being in South Carolina 
roll.gif
where you stay? they sold out day one but you should have been able to grab when the stores opened.

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Originally Posted by santi19

Still mad i didnt get my size. Bay Area gets very little pairs when it comes to foams.
indifferent.gif
man try being in South Carolina 
roll.gif
where you stay? they sold out day one but you should have been able to grab when the stores opened.

Won an auction this morning for $315 but the guy relisted cause it didn't reach his reserve 
eyes.gif

Greedy resellers think they're gonna get all kinds of money for em....

Won an auction this morning for $315 but the guy relisted cause it didn't reach his reserve 
eyes.gif

Greedy resellers think they're gonna get all kinds of money for em....

^^ That's just ridiculous, 315 is definitely a fair price....foam hype goin to these dudes head.

I hope someone bids for 500 and wins, then flakes on his thirsty ***!

^^ That's just ridiculous, 315 is definitely a fair price....foam hype goin to these dudes head.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

You know! Times like this i wish i had that extra account for trolling lol

Originally Posted by MJsaver

You know! Times like this i wish i had that extra account for trolling lol

People askin crazy numbers for these.....very thankful to the NT'er that came through on a pair for me. Much Respect!

People askin crazy numbers for these.....very thankful to the NT'er that came through on a pair for me. Much Respect!

dang..a pair just sold for $465 on FC...with these prices, I'm considering selling one of my pairs

dang..a pair just sold for $465 on FC...with these prices, I'm considering selling one of my pairs

Prices are slooooooooooooooooooooooooooowly dropping on ebay. Probably have big drop come the Galaxy's and Golden States

Prices are slooooooooooooooooooooooooooowly dropping on ebay. Probably have big drop come the Galaxy's and Golden States

Originally Posted by got shoes

naw, newer colors always make da older colors more expensive.

Originally Posted by got shoes

naw, newer colors always make da older colors more expensive.

I accidentally scored a pair of red foams for myself, trying to guarantee a friend/fellow nt-er their pair:smile: karma and 1.

The "golden states" are beyond disgusting IMO. They look like bannanas. I could definitely imagine, LL cool J rocking the "golden states", 15 years ago with some FUBU gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom