2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

black sole would have been better
Figured I'd show the foam pro from '02 since some think they'd be better pro's or look better with black soles:

Yuku seems to be having a problem showing the full size pic. Click here for larger pic.

;=- pete

i don't like solid soles on foamposites...smokey black sole, yes...but otherwise, no. i think the reds look cool the way they are though.

i don't like solid soles on foamposites...smokey black sole, yes...but otherwise, no. i think the reds look cool the way they are though.

Im glad they used a white swoosh and not red. These will definitely be double copped.

Im glad they used a white swoosh and not red. These will definitely be double copped.

Don't see me passing on these... Especially with red being my favorite color...surprised they didn't mess these up

Don't see me passing on these... Especially with red being my favorite color...surprised they didn't mess these up

I really thought this thread would blow up especailly after getting a RD and photos.

If these are 225 I know a lot will still cop but thats way too much for a lower quality foam, we really need to put our foot down some how
30t6p3b.gif

I really thought this thread would blow up especailly after getting a RD and photos.

If these are 225 I know a lot will still cop but thats way too much for a lower quality foam, we really need to put our foot down some how
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by slamd67

Figured I'd show the foam pro from '02 since some think they'd be better pro's or look better with black soles:

Yuku seems to be having a problem showing the full size pic. Click here for larger pic.

;=- pete

Those Pros bombed in '02.  They were still avaliable well in to '03.  The hue of red sucked.  Cats was callin' these "The Tomato Foams" around my way.

Originally Posted by slamd67

;=- pete

Those Pros bombed in '02.  They were still avaliable well in to '03.  The hue of red sucked.  Cats was callin' these "The Tomato Foams" around my way.

Damn I need at least 3 pairs. Can't wait, but will have to.

BTW shout out to all the naysayers that thought the day would never come

Damn I need at least 3 pairs. Can't wait, but will have to.

BTW shout out to all the naysayers that thought the day would never come

Da red pros sucked? where @? Im pickin those over anything foam related these days bruh. its ur opinion but they did bomb i scooped mine for $99 back in 03. Those was da days i tell ya. if they come out today i guarantee they wont bomb this time

Da red pros sucked? where @? Im pickin those over anything foam related these days bruh. its ur opinion but they did bomb i scooped mine for $99 back in 03. Those was da days i tell ya. if they come out today i guarantee they wont bomb this time

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

The true Foam heads around my way were diggin' them prior to them leakin' in Fall '02, but when they did it was met with
ohwell.gif
 or
grin.gif
.  Even in Harlem where Foams did real well those red Foam Pros lasted until at least Spring '03.

And of they wouldn't bomb now.  It's a different climate than it was back then.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

The true Foam heads around my way were diggin' them prior to them leakin' in Fall '02, but when they did it was met with
ohwell.gif
 or
grin.gif
.  Even in Harlem where Foams did real well those red Foam Pros lasted until at least Spring '03.

And of they wouldn't bomb now.  It's a different climate than it was back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom