2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAW THEM ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BX TODAY... DDNT BOTHER TO ASK THE PRICE BC ITS MOST LIKELY A DOWNPAYMENT ON A CONDO... ANYWAYS THEY LOOKED DIFFERENTLY THAN I IMAGINED THEM..ITS A METALLIC RED THAT OF THE COPPERS AND NOT LIKE THE ROYALS (WHICH I HAD HOPED FOR) BUT THEY LOOK NICE... THEY ALSO HAD THE WHITE AND BLACK ROOKIE'S 

SAW THEM ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BX TODAY... DDNT BOTHER TO ASK THE PRICE BC ITS MOST LIKELY A DOWNPAYMENT ON A CONDO... ANYWAYS THEY LOOKED DIFFERENTLY THAN I IMAGINED THEM..ITS A METALLIC RED THAT OF THE COPPERS AND NOT LIKE THE ROYALS (WHICH I HAD HOPED FOR) BUT THEY LOOK NICE... THEY ALSO HAD THE WHITE AND BLACK ROOKIE'S 

Originally Posted by j o 19

I know what spot you're referring and it's amazing how he tells you the price with a straight face.  Funny thing is someone will pay that price especially the people in that area.
laugh.gif

I know what spot you're referring and it's amazing how he tells you the price with a straight face.  Funny thing is someone will pay that price especially the people in that area.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

SAW THEM ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BX TODAY... 
laugh.gif
SUPER STRAIGHT FACE.. SMH.. AND THE SHOPPERS FROM THAT STORE IN THAT AREA ARE IDIOTS

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
SUPER STRAIGHT FACE.. SMH.. AND THE SHOPPERS FROM THAT STORE IN THAT AREA ARE IDIOTS

@KingJa718 yea they did ok here (baltimore) but they was still available by september 03 cuz thats when i got mine LOL. but u right its a totally different climate cuz i seen a few ppl that like the joints gentry had on wit all da colors, not my cup of tea but eh let dem boys do dem LOL. 

@KingJa718 yea they did ok here (baltimore) but they was still available by september 03 cuz thats when i got mine LOL. but u right its a totally different climate cuz i seen a few ppl that like the joints gentry had on wit all da colors, not my cup of tea but eh let dem boys do dem LOL. 

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Hey jo 19 will the guy on fordham rd let you snap a pic without charging you ?

IM PRETTY SURE HE WOULD..I PERSONALLY WOULDNT EVEN ASK THEM. I WAS ABOUT TO SNAP A PIC WITH MY IPHONE YESTERDAY BUT ITS SUCH A PAIN TO UPLOAD PICS ON HERE IF YOU DONT GO THRU THAT STUPID TINY PIC PROCESS..NO IDEA WHY NT DOESNT HAVE SOMETHING EASIER FOR AN IMAGE-INFO DRIVEN SITE

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Hey jo 19 will the guy on fordham rd let you snap a pic without charging you ?

IM PRETTY SURE HE WOULD..I PERSONALLY WOULDNT EVEN ASK THEM. I WAS ABOUT TO SNAP A PIC WITH MY IPHONE YESTERDAY BUT ITS SUCH A PAIN TO UPLOAD PICS ON HERE IF YOU DONT GO THRU THAT STUPID TINY PIC PROCESS..NO IDEA WHY NT DOESNT HAVE SOMETHING EASIER FOR AN IMAGE-INFO DRIVEN SITE

those might be fakes cause those have a red strip & what Gentry seemed to show had white/silver strips & some hypebeast will buy those smh
tired.gif

those might be fakes cause those have a red strip & what Gentry seemed to show had white/silver strips & some hypebeast will buy those smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

hope these release

same here.....it's puts a twist on how foams are generally being done and not exactly the same as BP photoshop. White stripes and logo stands out more.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

hope these release

same here.....it's puts a twist on how foams are generally being done and not exactly the same as BP photoshop. White stripes and logo stands out more.

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

tired.gif
BUT THERE ARE OFFICIAL LEAKED PICS WITH RED STRIPS

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

tired.gif
BUT THERE ARE OFFICIAL LEAKED PICS WITH RED STRIPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom