2007 NT Boxing Post: Thanks For A Great Year/ Please Lock

pimp.gif

I rarely ever watch boxing, used to watch the contender.

But I have been hooked on Mayweather/Hatton 24/7.

I really want Hatton to destroy Mayweather but I dont think it is gonna happen. I think Mayweather will win by decsion. In my uneducated boxing opinion I dontthink that he can knock out Hatton. Hatton just seems liek his heart is way to big to the point where he wont give up.

I didn't order the fight but Im hoping to catch one of these streams.

Go Hatton!

Originally Posted by Deez122

Side-stepping to keep from being cornered or backed against the ropes is not running, it's boxing. He knows his style isn't box-office friendly, so he provides trash-talk that is.
eyes.gif
.. Look we dont need to go to you tube all we need to do is look at the last fight, hell just look at the last five rounds. That my friend was running. I never questioned Mayweather's skill, just his boring $$@6 running. by the way boxing is not 1 man chasing another around the ring.

�Ok... I'll call your bluff:

laugh.gif
You really think THAT was running?
laugh.gif

The 35999 link isn't bad, its the first I've seen that is the AMerican HBO PPV cast, and the audio actually seems sync'ed up with the video so far.

For the people paying 3-15 dollars is it the same small average p2p feed we're getting or a legit big clear nice feed?

Just ordered the fight on Comcast. It's on InPPv though. What's the HD channel? It's not on HBO HD!

TraSoul you still at it dog? Look tha's my opinion, dude runs a hell of a lot more than he boxes.

Look we all know that you need good footwork to be a great boxer. This guy just runs more than he boxes. Name one great boxer that did more running (err sidestepping), than boxing. There are a hell of lot true boxing fans who have the same opinion.

I'm sure you'll find another clip of some other "great" runner. Anyway watching Ferguson get knockout. Some good footwork, but more boxing.

Back
Top Bottom