2007 NT Boxing Post: Thanks For A Great Year/ Please Lock

Dan Rafael: (2:47 PM ET ) He may take a long break but I don't think he will retire. Ideally, if he wins, I would like to see him fight Cotto
Please, pleeeeeease, let everything play out so this fight can be made.

He'll never do it, he danced away from fighting Margarito what makes you think he'll go anywhere near a fight with Cotto? The only reason he took thisfight IMO is because Hatton called him out. Cotto would never do that. I have a feeling it will be Mosley if Mayweather wins because that's where moremoney is and that is the easier name. That's how he's been working recently.

BTW where is Michael Buffer? I know he was doing the Tarver fight last week why not this fight?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Dan Rafael: (2:47 PM ET ) He may take a long break but I don't think he will retire. Ideally, if he wins, I would like to see him fight Cotto
Please, pleeeeeease, let everything play out so this fight can be made.

He'll never do it, he danced away from fighting Margarito what makes you think he'll go anywhere near a fight with Cotto? The only reason he took this fight IMO is because Hatton called him out. Cotto would never do that. I have a feeling it will be Mosley if Mayweather wins because that's where more money is and that is the easier name. That's how he's been working recently.

BTW where is Michael Buffer? I know he was doing the Tarver fight last week why not this fight?

when the hell did Mayweather dance away from fighting margarito?? and even if he did Margarito better thank god he did because with them slow%$$$ handsof his it would have ben UGLY!!!

Ponce De Leon is throwing some wild @#$ punches. Seems like if Escobedo had some power, and better fighting style he should be able to catch dude slipping.

De Leon just looks like a rookie in there.

Lacy ain't what he used to be, but he is going to destroy Manfredo Jr. Manfredo is a complete bum. That fight is going to be ugly.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Sopcast

when the hell did Mayweather dance away from fighting margarito?? and even if he did Margarito better thank god he did because with them slow%$$$ hands of his it would have ben UGLY!!!
After Margarito beat Cintron they were trying to make a deal to fight. I wasn't saying it in a way where I thought Margarito would have won,I think if they had set the fight up then it would have been a great fight to watch IMO.

Floyd danced away from Margarito huh?

What has he done to deserve a shot at Floyd? He lost to Williams, that was his shot at legitimacy and he came up way short. Besides boxing purists, who thehell knows who Margarito is? Who would pay for that PPV?

He needs to prove himself first. At least prove that hes better than Paul.

Cotto deserves a shot at Floyd and he'll get it after this fight.

i remember in the beginning of the ppv when they was showin hl's of DLH/PBF Merch found so many ways to discredit Floyd.

"Mayweather shined, albeit against a fighter well past his prime"
"...some fans, and analysts believe De La Hoya came out on top, while one of the judges agreed as well. However it was not enough as floyd came out withanother victory"

omg get off floyds already geez
laugh.gif

edit: and Ponce De Leon has tons of work to do, dude was sloppy as hell throughout

I'm using sopcast right, at about what time will the HATTON fight come on, on the east coast? cause if its coming on around 1-2 imma ttry to make it homesince im watching it at work. someone answer this question please

EDIT: does anyone have a sopcast link thats in english lol.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Floyd danced away from Margarito huh?

What has he done to deserve a shot at Floyd? He lost to Williams, that was his shot at legitimacy and he came up way short. Besides boxing purists, who the hell knows who Margarito is? Who would pay for that PPV?

He needs to prove himself first. At least prove that hes better than Paul.

Cotto deserves a shot at Floyd and he'll get it after this fight.
laugh.gif
Margarito should've lost to Joshua Clottey, why would Flloyd duck him??? My dude De Leon
pimp.gif
Also, Lupe > Buffer

Originally Posted by BrueklynRebel

EDIT: does anyone have a sopcast link thats in english lol.

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/35999

'Lightning left hook' my!%*%....
laugh.gif

Manfredo looking faster...

I hope Floyd come out looking like...

Without.jpg

or

portrait.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Brits are out in full force tonight...

Back
Top Bottom