2009 Jordan 11 "Space Jam" Legit/Trade check

Seller claims they are DS Air Jordan 11 "Space Jams" and is willing to trade for my DS Jordan 10 OVOs. Before I make the offer, I just want to hear some opinions on the authenticity of this shoe and if the trade is fair for both parties? 

I blocked the name of the seller in the pictures out of respect for the seller.

looks legit. ovo has slightly higher resell, but depends on what you like. personally, the OVO would have better quality than the SJ from 09.

Yeah, I will most likely have to send mine first. At least in the description it says that he does not ship first.

Do you think that's a bad idea?

Yeah, I will most likely have to send mine first. At least in the description it says that he does not ship first.

0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif

me being curious on the situation just saved you from being scammed. geez bro lol
you're a sheep in a land of wolves.

Last edited:
Kids these days :smh:

Send me them SJs, i got waterfront property in Arizona im willing to trade..

Last edited:
I thought about that but he has over 1000 positive reviews. How do you suggest I go about doing it? Should I have him ship first or is there a third party site you recommend we ship our shoes to that will send them out at the same time?

Thanks again for your assistance

I thought about that but he has over 1000 positive reviews. How do you suggest I go about doing it? Should I have him ship first or is there a third party site you recommend we ship our shoes to that will send them out at the same time?

Thanks again for your assistance
In my honest opinion it would be completely irresponsible to do a long distance trade without a trusted middleman..Positive reviews or not, you have to plan for the worst these days..There is no such thing as too safe with LD trades.

Yeah, that's true. I'll contact him and keep you guys updated on what happens.

send each paypal invoices for a price you agree on whether it be $300-350-400. pay each other before you ship. take a loss on paypal fee.

Last edited:

send each paypal invoices for a price you agree on whether it be $300-350-400. pay each other before you ship. take a loss on paypal fee.
yea but what if tc ships and the other guy says he does but really doesnt

Back
Top Bottom