2009. May be the best year for Jordan shoes?

More then likely not in the top 5 best years of all time..not to mention a good year should probly start off solid...not with fusions and .5's, rememberthose promised VI's of February, yea this years going to be full of broken promises

quality wise '01 was and still is better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ediaz411

i dont think anthing will compare with 2001

wink.gif

The only thing that can beet 2001 would be Orig. CW AND MATERIALs ON :wht/infra VI ; Bdx. VII; maroon VI etc......which will never happen
tired.gif

wow 6 pages, did not expect that. but i get the point bout everything being rumors, so that is why i said what if. A lot ofyou need to read

Originally Posted by Gotta Love Js

you must not have been around for 2001 then... the quality sucks now and all of this is just rumors as stated. I'm starting to lose the passion for it, release dates aren't what they used to be where I would look forward to an early Saturday morning trip to the mall for the latest J's. The game aint the same due to 1) Internet resellers, 2) Quality, 3) JB on this new age stuff putting out wack clothes and color schemes, just trying to hop on the bandwagon.

i was, but i wasn't lucky enough to know the release dates. anyways i never did collect back then, i would just buy shoes and ball with them

Originally Posted by djness23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

where did u get iv's, vi's, and iii's from

your going strictly off speculation and rumor

and the v's we are getting are both wack

so umm no 2009 wont even be better than 08

why does everyone always have to come n ruin hope, damn ok its speculation but hoping that its true 2009 might be a real good year, everybody acts like they know it all nowadays.

that's niketalk for you. a lot of people do not read and just start trashing threads. this thread was really, "what if all those shoes did come out, would it be the best year for Jordanreleases."?

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

confirm this in maybe december or something because it has started off horribly and all the stuff they got up may still change

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

indifferent.gif
....u gotta save these statements for after the yr is over...I got hopes for next yr, but I have a feeling its gonna be a letdown

this thread should be resurrected on the 31st of December
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

As a matter of fact so far Nike Retro been bringing the heat in 09 with the Penny 2's, 3's, 1/2 Cents, Kevin Garnett's, Foamposities, Bo Jackson's, Agassi's Hybrids, Griffey's, AM95's
Can't forget Reggie Miller's
pimp.gif

Also I think 2008 has every year of the past beat as for releases. As far as shape and/or quality, the shoes I have the biggest problem with are the CDP 4,11,and 12.

I couldnt of said it better!!

Originally Posted by east99

wow 6 pages, did not expect that. but i get the point bout everything being rumors, so that is why i said what if. A lot of you need to read

Originally Posted by Gotta Love Js

you must not have been around for 2001 then... the quality sucks now and all of this is just rumors as stated. I'm starting to lose the passion for it, release dates aren't what they used to be where I would look forward to an early Saturday morning trip to the mall for the latest J's. The game aint the same due to 1) Internet resellers, 2) Quality, 3) JB on this new age stuff putting out wack clothes and color schemes, just trying to hop on the bandwagon.

i was, but i wasn't lucky enough to know the release dates. anyways i never did collect back then, i would just buy shoes and ball with them

Originally Posted by djness23

why does everyone always have to come n ruin hope, damn ok its speculation but hoping that its true 2009 might be a real good year, everybody acts like they know it all nowadays.

that's niketalk for you. a lot of people do not read and just start trashing threads. this thread was really, "what if all those shoes did come out, would it be the best year for Jordan releases."?

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

confirm this in maybe december or something because it has started off horribly and all the stuff they got up may still change

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

indifferent.gif
....u gotta save these statements for after the yr is over...I got hopes for next yr, but I have a feeling its gonna be a letdown

this thread should be resurrected on the 31st of December
wink.gif

and resurrected it is.

So we got the Space Jams, a few good XIIs and TB III which i know was not a US release and some classic Is and a few other shoes. Other than that, this yearwas alright. Thought it was gonna be better.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom