2009 MIKE VICK PREDICTIONS?

laugh.gif
Hasselbeck isn't good anymore because he fought through back and knee injuries all year behind a bad offensive line with no weapons around himwhatsoever...

The best player on that offense this season was either Julius Jones or John Carlson ...
smh.gif
sick.gif

The guy is a year removed from throwing for 4000 passing yards, 28 TDs against 12 INTs, and a passer rating north of 90... That doesn't equal 'not goodanymore'...

Let's not get it twisted, he's only 33... That's not exactly ancient... They may well draft a QB this season, but it won't be because MattHasselbeck can't play anymore...
But in all honesty, you can't compare Matt to Vick. Vick isn't the passer Matt is in terms of consistency.
Vick isn't the passer Matt is in terms of ANYTHING...

Matt Hasselbeck is, was, and will be a better quarterback than Michael Vick going forward...

Except I never used to hate him. Didn't really like him, but didn't hate him.

Agree, however whenever I make negative comments about his abilities, people think I hate him as a person and for what he has done. Nothing to do with that,just didn't really like him as a football player or leader of an NFL team. I could care less about the crimes, he served his time for that so no"hate" from me. I think he will get some workouts from some teams, maybe latch on somewhere, but it will have to be a team that is willing to takethe public backlash (which eliminates a lot of owners that won't want that), and I still don't see him becoming a starting QB for any team again. Maybe, but I just don't see it.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Hasselbeck isn't good anymore because he fought through back and knee injuries all year behind a bad offensive line with no weapons around him whatsoever...

The best player on that offense this season was either Julius Jones or John Carlson ...
smh.gif
sick.gif

The guy is a year removed from throwing for 4000 passing yards, 28 TDs against 12 INTs, and a passer rating north of 90... That doesn't equal 'not good anymore'...

Let's not get it twisted, he's only 33... That's not exactly ancient... They may well draft a QB this season, but it won't be because Matt Hasselbeck can't play anymore...
But in all honesty, you can't compare Matt to Vick. Vick isn't the passer Matt is in terms of consistency.
Vick isn't the passer Matt is in terms of ANYTHING...

Matt Hasselbeck is, was, and will be a better quarterback than Michael Vick going forward...

Look I gave you that Hasselback was a better passer than Vick but Vick was the better playmaker. If I'm a bad team I'm picking Vick before Hasselback.

Let's not get it twisted, he's only 33... That's not exactly ancient... They may well draft a QB this season, but it won't be because Matt Hasselbeck can't play anymore

Stop that! Hasselbeck is not good anymore period. 57.8 QB rating and double the ints to tds is horrible
sick.gif
He was never an elite talent, he was a smart quarterback that got alot time todevelop and he got to work with one of the best offensive minds ever in Mike Holmgren. I'm dont see him getting better, the best I see him being now islike older Chris Chandler or Gus Frerrote type of guy.I'm telling you dont be surpised if the Seahawks draft Sanchez.

Who was Vick's best player when he was with the Falcons

Alge Crumpler

John Carlson>>>>>>Alge Crumpler

John Carlson had 55 rec for 627 yds and 5 tds in his rookie year.
eek.gif

Alge Crumpler has averaged 43 rec and 559yds with 5 tds a year

Back
Top Bottom