2009 MIKE VICK PREDICTIONS?

Who will pick him up? How will he manage?

I know someone will pick him up and I honestly think after a couple games of bad rust Vick will emerge and be right back at it. If you think about Vick is allnatural talent. He isn't you Peyton Manning where he's been taught how to be a great passing quarterback.

i know people will want him when he comes back... but Goodell probably won't even let him play

If he does I wouldnt mind having him play in detriot for the attention he would draw and his style of play would help in the rebuilding years here weak line?alright vick run the ball scramble do whatever you like till we have a soild line and a good qb then you can go on your way

I predict somebody's gonna try and screw him over. Either Goodell willsuspend him for 8 games to the whole season or the Falcons will suspend himso theycan to hold his rights til right trade comes along.

I want the Falcons to just let him go so he can sign with the Lions,Buccaners,49ers,Jets,Raiders,Cowboys,Chiefs or Bears.

michael-vick-jersey.JPG

only a handful of owners will pick him up

with that being said al davis is always hiring!

If in fact he is allowed to come back to the league, he will not be a QB. He's to old to try to learn a new system, he might still be athletic enough to bea WR or kick/punt returner.

I hope he doesn't get screwed. I just want to see him with a ball in his hand.

I wish the best for him, he needs to get back on his paper chase.

laugh.gif
@ some of yall thinking he's actually going to come back and be decent. Dude hasn't played a lick of football in 2+ years, and you REALLY thinkhe's going to be starting??? C'mon now...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ some of yall thinking he's actually going to come back and be decent. Dude hasn't played a lick of football in 2+ years, and you REALLY think he's going to be starting??? C'mon now...
Exactly, it'll be pipe for him to be a form of his oldself.

My hopes for the dude is to get his life back in order, and if he wants to train for a full year to get himself back into "football" shape.

I really doubt he'll be back in the pocket, with the wildcat offense coming into form he'd be a great asset to a team.

I used to hate Vick, but I want to see him succeed only because I want to see how pissed off the people are who have an irrational level of hate toward him.

I want to see the man get a chance somewhere in the league.

Wouldn't even mind him coming to the 9ers

I see him going to the Lions... I think he can work well with the recievers there. Also, I think after what he went through, I think he'll make the rightdecisions now for the rest of his career. I think he could be the star player / face of the franchise & the Lions are a team that needs that kind of playerfor them.

Back
Top Bottom