2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

nba_g_tmac_580.jpg

Get it done, Donnie!

alg_walsh.jpg

PersiaFly--yeaa I guess you do have a point, and it does make sense...BUT still its T-Mac, and I guess that's the reward & risk

Anyway I'm never gonna get any sleep..this Tmac stuff woke me up lol

Originally Posted by slickrick916

The Kings better not be getting jeffries in this deal...... I'm fine with Hill and landry though.
Hill and Landry would be highway robbery for the Kings. Props to Petrie if that gets done.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

LiL Stevie728 wrote:
smh.gif
 @ T-Mac trying to take the easy route and signing with the Cavs or Lakers. I understand him wanting a ring but if he REALLY has something left, I'd rather see him go to a team like the Hawks, Jazz, or Raptors to try to help put them over the top. 
and with the injuries building up, he's realized he's not the number 1 option anymore, mind as well sign with a contender now and not risk any injuries down the line that would derail a chance at a ring
But the Lakers or Cavs? Both of those teams wouldn't even need to suit him up and they would still have a good chance to win it all. I'm not saying go to another team to be their savior or #1 or #2 guy, I'm talking about him going to a team like the Jazz or Hawks or even the Magic to provide some scoring off the bench. Teams that are good but as of now, aren't on the same level as the Lakers, Cavs, or healthy Celtics. If T-Mac can still score 10-15 a game then he could help those teams match up against the heavyweights.

Like you said, Cavs and Lakers probably dont need TMac to win it all, but do you think TMac will be the difference between a team like the Jazz or the Hawks from being a playoff team, to a championship team
TMac IMO is just thinking realistically, Lakers/Cavs and maybe the Magic/Celtics have a chance at winning the championship if he were on the team

on the side note, it would be 
pimp.gif
 to see TMac back in a Magic uniform

Maybe a 3 way gets complicated, NY offers the same package to Sac that they offered Hou, and like Hou, Sac says thanks, but no thanks.

..and then Houston calls up Chicago and flips one of these incoming expiring contract bums for Tyrus Thomas, thus, the Knicks seething with anger.

Do it Morey!

Originally Posted by franchise3

Maybe a 3 way gets complicated, NY offers the same package to Sac that they offered Hou, and like Hou, Sac says thanks, but no thanks.

..and then Houston calls up Chicago and flips one of these incoming expiring contract bums for Tyrus Thomas, thus, the Knicks seething with anger.

Do it Morey!
whatever it takes to get tyrus out of chicago

if sacto can trade tmac for the same deal they offered to houston, sacto robbed everyone here.

they potentially can get hill + landry + capspace for a max free agent + draft picks to go with tyreke evans. are u freakin' serious?

Sacramento just got T-Mac and Carl Landry for Kevin Martin.
Wow! good deal for both teams i guess. carl landry is pretty solid

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Originally Posted by franchise3

Do it Morey!
whatever it takes to get tyrus out of chicago
And T-Mac in.

Stein says TMac likely to land in NY 2M

Hopefully the Rockets manage to get Hill somehow. Duhon sucks? Take Sergio

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

McGrady Hopes To Sign With Cavs Or Lakers If Waived

Read more:http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._with_cavs_or_lakers_if_waived/#ixzz0frxXabAS
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._with_cavs_or_lakers_if_waived/#ixzz0frxXabAS[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
Tracy McGrady privately hopes to sign with Lakers or Cavaliers for the playoffs, according to a source close to him that spoke with Yahoo!
[/font]

u know damn well he goin to the lakeshow if he gets waived DO IT GEOFF
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

[h1]Kings Could Flip T-Mac To Knicks[/h1]

Feb 18, 2010 2:51 AM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
According to a report from David Aldridge, Sacramento could trade Tracy McGrady to New York in a package that would be identical to the one the Knicks discussed with Houston.

Jared Jeffries, Jordan Hill, Larry Hughes and picks would be sent from New York to Sacramento.

Via David Aldridge/TNT

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...ngs_could_flip_t_mac_to_knicks/#ixzz0fs8ww1jo

Besides Jeffries this deal seems pretty good for the Kings, though they wouldn't have room to sign a top free agent, they would get picks to help build around Tyreke. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

[h1]Kings Could Flip T-Mac To Knicks[/h1]

Feb 18, 2010 2:51 AM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
According to a report from David Aldridge, Sacramento could trade Tracy McGrady to New York in a package that would be identical to the one the Knicks discussed with Houston.

Jared Jeffries, Jordan Hill, Larry Hughes and picks would be sent from New York to Sacramento.

Via David Aldridge/TNT

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...ngs_could_flip_t_mac_to_knicks/#ixzz0fs8ww1jo

kings make out like bandits

sorry houston no 3 way you @@%%*+ up big time

have fun with stick man

I don't know if I like that deal for Houston...How many good post scorers are in there in this league??? They know have absolutely no post scorers.

Back
Top Bottom