2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Arthur Jones to the Ravens.
eek.gif

They're going to run a 4-3 with three guys on the line.
laugh.gif

My theory: Cable and Hue Jackson chloroformed Davis in the war room and Cable phoned in the first few picks himself.

Don't act like that's out of character for them either.
laugh.gif

Ozzie Newsome is about to be in 3 HOF's. Talk about winning... SHEESH!!!!
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So what was your favorite Kyle Boller and Charlie Frye moments as Oakland Raiders?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I hope Suzy asks Carroll about what Mays said
laugh.gif

ZING
laugh.gif

Pete Carroll talking about all of Earl Thomas' attributes
laugh.gif

Taylor Mays' comments make me think Pete told him he would pick him.......That is the only way I can explain his saltyness and Pete's comments about "I told him everything"

Mike is going to be a steal. If he didn't quit/get kicked off of the team he'd have gone in the second like the Sporting News and others projected.
My theory: Cable and Hue Jackson chloroformed Davis in the war room and Cable phoned in the first few picks himself.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Probably mashed some pills in his apple sauce. He's a Cuse alum and Brooklynite so I $*** with him.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

laugh.gif

Ozzie Newsome is about to be in 3 HOF's. Talk about winning... SHEESH!!!!
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they probably just put Al in a Room with a TV playing last years draft. wouldn't know the difference. 
But Has Stafon Johnson been taken yet? 

Filed to ESPN: In return for QB Jason Campbell, ******** receive the Raiders fourth-round pick in 2012. #nfldraft
sick.gif

Oakland wins
laugh.gif
...but we had to take something instead of flat out releasing him.

Riley gets a special ceremony for his pick, !$$% all ya'll other 5th round trash...

Move aside, Desean...

Schefter said Oakland has extended Jason's contract 1 year.

He will make 3 mil this year and 4 mil in 2011.

Back
Top Bottom