2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Hold up...what is Millen apologizing for?

I missed something...

Ball Skills to the Dolphins...
pimp.gif

Meier before Briscoe?
grin.gif

Matt Millen cant catch a break
laugh.gif

Can someone school me on Joe McKnight? I don't know much about him other than he played with Sanchez.
He is worse than Leon Washington according to his old coach Pete Carroll

Originally Posted by bkmac

Can someone school me on Joe McKnight? I don't know much about him other than he played with Sanchez.

hes quick and has some moves very small tho

From what I've seen in USC games, he runs hard, has the ability to make the first or second defender miss.

Granted he ran behind a great line at USC, but the Jets line is also solid.

I think he'll be good with New York.

From what I've seen in USC games, he runs hard, has the ability to make the first or second defender miss.

Granted he ran behind a great line at USC, but the Jets line is also solid.

I think he'll be good with New York.

Was a youtube highlight god while in HS & many thought he would better than Bush but his career never reached that expectation although he were productive this last year while garnering over 1,000+ rush yards. He's very fast and if he can stay away from injuries, which has hindered him alot while in college, then he'll be a steal and could surprise many.

Also now that Leon's gone, he could become the teams starting PR/KR so that's a plus.

Millen playfully called Jaworski a "Pollock" last segment and ESPN made him apoligize ASAP.

Read that on in an the NFL.com chat right now.

Wow Fendi Onubon, who was a H.S. bluechipper basketball recruit at Arizona got drafted
pimp.gif

I read a article on him at Si.com and his story is crazy

McKnight did run hard at USC. He kept his legs going and made people miss.

The _ ain't Jerome Bettis, but he ran with purpose. He was drafted about where he should have been.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Arthur Jones to the Ravens.
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Syracuse product
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had 1st round talent but due to Syracuse line sucking so bad he was basically tripled-team play which hurt his stats this season but Ravens & Jets defense's..
sick.gif
sick.gif

Mcknight ran with purpose. Ok. U and me have different def. Of run hard

Mcknight was about tryin to shake people. He didn't run hard as evidenced by him not getting any red zone carries.

Back
Top Bottom