2010 Nike Pro Combat Uniforms

44675_780835956413_9212695_42102831_667424_n.jpg

unif.jpg

i was a huge fan of TCU's Pro Combat uniforms.

the one in the picture above looks very similar to last season's.

i was a huge fan of TCU's Pro Combat uniforms.

the one in the picture above looks very similar to last season's.

I saw the TCU one in person as well.  The pants and helmet are pretty similar (2010 helmet logo is black instead of white) but the jersey is different.  Different template, black with purple on the shoulders and sides and frog skin print numbers.  I think it looks good, and I don't think it has to be super-different every year.  The tOSU isn't going to be all that different from last years and Bamas probably won't be crazy at all.

I saw the TCU one in person as well.  The pants and helmet are pretty similar (2010 helmet logo is black instead of white) but the jersey is different.  Different template, black with purple on the shoulders and sides and frog skin print numbers.  I think it looks good, and I don't think it has to be super-different every year.  The tOSU isn't going to be all that different from last years and Bamas probably won't be crazy at all.

great find! I like VT's much better than last years. Do you know if TCU is wearing the 2009 pro combat top all year this year? I have a feeling they will be

great find! I like VT's much better than last years. Do you know if TCU is wearing the 2009 pro combat top all year this year? I have a feeling they will be

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

i'm not saying it needs to be different, at all. i really liked last year's and actually hoped they would adopt it as their full time uniform.

is there a white version?

i'm not saying it needs to be different, at all. i really liked last year's and actually hoped they would adopt it as their full time uniform.

Originally Posted by osubass1

Me too. TCU had by far my favorite Pro Combat Uni last year. I know a game isn't a very good source but the full time uni for TCU on NCAA 11 is actually the purple pro combat top, and there's also a white one. No pants or helmet though.

Originally Posted by osubass1

Me too. TCU had by far my favorite Pro Combat Uni last year. I know a game isn't a very good source but the full time uni for TCU on NCAA 11 is actually the purple pro combat top, and there's also a white one. No pants or helmet though.

also forgot to say, a local team here in Texas has the Pro Combat uniforms this year. I'll try and post some pics when I can find a good clear one. They're nothing special really. Very plain with some stripes on the pants

also forgot to say, a local team here in Texas has the Pro Combat uniforms this year. I'll try and post some pics when I can find a good clear one. They're nothing special really. Very plain with some stripes on the pants

TCU is wearing the pro combat full time in 2010. New one for the Oregon State game (the one I posted). The new home is the 2009 pro conabt with black instead of snake skin and the road one is all whites. There may also be a 4th uniform. I'll post pics in a sec.

TCU is wearing the pro combat full time in 2010. New one for the Oregon State game (the one I posted). The new home is the 2009 pro conabt with black instead of snake skin and the road one is all whites. There may also be a 4th uniform. I'll post pics in a sec.

Again, I repeat. Why the hell did Nike leave out FSU???? Theirs was one of the best by far.

Back
Top Bottom