2010 Nike Pro Combat Uniforms

whats the point of wearing them for on game only? why not the whole season? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mourf83

eyes.gif

fwiw, VT and a couple otehrs wore theirs for 2 games last year.  it's basically up to the coaches and players (at VT, the seniors on the team choose what uni to wear each weekend.

but the uniform is very important to a lot of schools and most don't want to go away from their traditional 'look' on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by Mourf83

eyes.gif

fwiw, VT and a couple otehrs wore theirs for 2 games last year.  it's basically up to the coaches and players (at VT, the seniors on the team choose what uni to wear each weekend.

but the uniform is very important to a lot of schools and most don't want to go away from their traditional 'look' on a regular basis.

TCU's are ballin again. They've been the best both times. This year I love WVU's and their slogan, Pitt is also nice as well.

Florida's are killed by the weird thing on the sleeve but the cleats are crazy.

Someone posted a pic of the pack, are we looking at something similar to last year's BS Mercer release?

TCU's are ballin again. They've been the best both times. This year I love WVU's and their slogan, Pitt is also nice as well.

Florida's are killed by the weird thing on the sleeve but the cleats are crazy.

Someone posted a pic of the pack, are we looking at something similar to last year's BS Mercer release?

^I'm supposed to look at the gloves when you got that avatar??? LOL.

^I'm supposed to look at the gloves when you got that avatar??? LOL.

I like all of them but VTs. I always hate darker colors against black (or 'dark grey' whatever it is)

I like all of them but VTs. I always hate darker colors against black (or 'dark grey' whatever it is)

Back
Top Bottom